Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 6
awww RaYa is mixing up so well I m loving the whole update till they choosn dress for each other... so loved it when Ram declaird Peehu will be with Priya till wedding I wented them to be with her life time... it was really awesome to see that Peehu was so happy to be with RaYa... so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 8
awww awesome thongs have been so cheerful Peehu she is the happiest kid till now... so Priya already wanted to adopt Peehu but coulden't I just hope Ram consider this wish & brings Peehu hope to Priya... reports got thier bits lol happy to see all functions go in one way no waste of time lol... happy to reading it now moving for next to read...
so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 9
awww sems first night went really well it was awesome & amezing to read RaYa so love each other but will confess in special way one day... lol... Neha go on with her teasing so cute the way Ram got her marks so sweet now moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 10
awww this is the best one I must say happy Ram wanted to adopt Peehu but knowing the fact they r just married so they can after some time... even the way Ram opened up to Priya he didn't say openly but he conveyd his msg to her that he wantad to take this relationship ahead & last part was the most loving one I just loved the story going on ...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 11
OMG RaYa on HM what apresnt suprise it I must tell u its beutiful surprise to read awesome too good... enjoyed it a lot... so Peehu is happy as he gonna get lots of chocky... awesome RaYa is blessed to read... way too good story so now moving fo nxt...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 12
so Ram now knew Priya's feeling & she even accepted Ram with love & overwhelemd awesome too good I just loved the way story moves on... thought won't get to see jelose side of Ram but happey to see that too... expected little more for first night to read but happy what get to read it was awesome...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 13
RaYa's bond grew so well both r madly in love... very much enjoyed thier love saga its really treat to watch... now coming to emotinal part its sad before RaYa could adopt Peehu she is going away from thier Life... some adopted them... very sad...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 14
OMG Peehu's adoption & everything was just plan by some Ram's enemy this is big emotinal time for both RaYa & Peehu is must in big problme hope RaYa finds her soon...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 15
awww the twist went well in just one update yes it was small update but thrilling as always...finallly Peehu is safe with RaYa I m so happy to see this... so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 16
so finally it came to at end soo lovely & amezing thoughts u penned down in tthis story I just simply loved it ... the way u made it its really was bliss to read... RaYa is now lived happily ever after couple & Peehu is became thier life... Happy for RaYaPee & hoping them to get all Happiness in life... wonderful story once again... & want u to write more if possible...will be waitng always for next stories...