Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys.. Back with another story for you people. Hope you like this one..
I know i left my other FF incomplete. Will try and complete it if i can of a story for that.
but till then, enjoy this one!
Cheers,
Priya
Index

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 6
Part 3 - Page 11
Part 4 - Page 17
Part 5 - Page 22
Part 6 - Page 29
Part 7 - Page 35
Part 8 - Page 40
Part 9 - Page 45
Part 10 - Page 53
Part 11 - Page 60
Part 12 - Page 63
Part 13 - Page 70
Part 14 - Page 76
Part 15 - Page 81
Part 16 - Page 85

The Wedlock
The Ram Kapoor, the biggest businessman in India, was pacing around his cabin fervently. He looked stressed. Vikram, his best buddy and business associate walked into the room to see a very paranoid Ram. Knowing his medical history, he knew stress wasn't good for Ram.

"Hey buddy! Trying to lose some weight?" Vikram joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Ram just gave him a stern look and continued with his walk. Vikram had to calm him down some how.

Vikram: What's wrong Ram? Why do you look so stressed?

Ram: Its about the deal Vikram. You know its the biggest of my career so far. I don't want anything going wrong in the meeting with Brendon today. You know how important it is to me. And this Desai tells me he lost the presentation file. He needs another hour to recreate the presentation. The meeting is scheduled at 6 Vikram and its already 4!

Vikram just let Ram vent out for some time.

Vikram: Ram! Buddy! Take a deep breath and relax. There's still time for the meeting. Lets proceed to the venue. Desai can mail us the presentation meanwhile. And what about paranthas on the way? Im sure you must be hungry.

The thought of paranthas made Ram feel better. He was typical punjabi guy, who loved eating, parantha being his all time favourite. It worked like a stress reliever for him.

Soon enough, the two best friends reached their destination. It wasn't a 5star or a big restaurant, but just a cafe. This place was their frequent hangout since college days. Ram, Vikram and Neha, vikrams wife, would come here for the famous paranthas.

They settled down in one corner of the dining area that gave them a good view of the street. Vikram placed the order for both of them. Ram was toying around with cutlery on the table. Vikram could see Ram was still worried about the deal.

Ram was playing with the spoon, thinking of the deal, when his eyes fell on the building across the street. It read "MaNiketan, The shelter for kids". The gates to the building were open and Ram could see the happenings inside. A bunch of kids were gathered around a lady who was telling them something. Soon, she moved out of the building and went to a nearby grocery store to buy chocolates. Going back in, she distributed them among the kids. They jumped in delight and hugged the lady in a group. The kids ran back in with a smile on their face. Only one little girl, about 4 years of age still waited. The lady kneeled down in front of the kid, who happily kissed her cheeks and gave a tight hug. The  lady kissed her back and in the little girl ran to her other friends. The lady then got up and went away.

Ram was watching all of this with a smile. Vikram was noticing this. Ram didn't even bother to look at the paranthas. He was just staring at something with a grin on his face. Vikram called out to him a few times but got no reaction. He then shook him a little. That got Ram out of his trance.

Vikram: Where are you lost dude?

Ram: That woman!

Vikram: Woman? Who woman? Oh my good lord! The Ram Kapoor hitting on a woman? Am i dreaming?

Ram just rolled his eyes at Vikrams exaggeration.

Ram:Stop the melodrama buddy! Doesn't suit you. You've become just like Neha. Can we just concentrate on the Paranthas for now?

Vikram just laughed at his friends antics. He was relieved that at least Ram was calm now. Thanking the unknown person Ram was staring at, Vikram started relishing his share of Paranthas. In sometime,off they were for the meeting with the revised presentation sent by Desai.

Do hit the LIKE button and do comment.. Tell,me how you lime it!
p.s. I type on my phone. So, please ignore the mistakes..
Edited by RaYaKapoor - 9 years ago
raynarahman thumbnail
Wow!!!! superb starting just loved it.. Update soon
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wat a lovely start of ur ff hope that women is priya for sure n ram n vikram best buddy ever n thank u for pm n pls continue soon
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely starting...
waiting eagerly for the next update
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that was a nice starting ... 
so that women must be priya ...
Ram's tension she peeled off in a min 
good going