Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

3RD #HOTTEST INDIAN TELLY JODI GETTING WORST TREAMENT BY WORST CV EVER

TonyStark91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so as we all know vrushan means  vrushika mehta-shantanu maheswari are no3 hottest jodi of indiian tellyjodi...and no1  in among current jodis...its should be proud for all d3 makers means channels,cv,director production house everyone...but they are not happy...they are furious,disheartend and may  more..they cant see vrushan and swaron as winner or something...neither the  jodi which will brought them tvt..they are not utilizing them...rather than using 90% screenspace to a  pathetic character,actor without sense...story is mashallah...noone from general viewers giving damn to this crap...noone is interested in this...but they are doing forcefully to ruin sorry its already ruined they are forcefullty trying to  loose all interest of swaron fans to stop watching thiis crap..now according too tuesday spoilers  ruhi-swayam getting intimate in sharons dream..wow..can u explain please miss ameeta conflict queen😳????????we are not getting anything...as we are  not expert destroyer like  u...bdw  go on do more crap...we dont care vrushan are popular in now internationaly...so we dont give any damn to this small chaanel,mental cv.,conspirators of cinevistaas and small channels some  people...cause after this  show small channel and  mental cv and awesome  production house will be  bankrupt soon with ease cause  of their ego and mental states,crappy business plans...thanks a  lot for dissapointing everyone means ss and general viewers..do dissapoint more..hope your crap creativity  careers end soon...god  bless u love u...

ps:Vrushan rules like a  boss..others are  only loss😎
Edited by anindo_vrushan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Analysis thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why sharon can't tell swayam abt ruhi's mental prob ??
😑

Now sharon dream mein bhi swayam pe trust na kare ? 
Ayesha_Kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
worst treatment πŸ˜²
if i m nt wrong dere was swaron dance too n abt ruhi 
she was also nt able to spend time wid swa on her b'day 
SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously, I cannot take a scene of Ruhi and Swayan together even in a dream! - wat are these people thinking? why are they ruining SwaRon for us? I hate this, its like all our pleas are going into deaf ears!! - why can't they show SwaRon and bring a balance to the story??? πŸ˜‘
Ayesha_Kreya thumbnail
first u guys were nt happy dt swaron r nt getting screenspace but nw dey r getting so u r hating of cvs for giving ruhi..
ruhi's character is to bring swaron close evn sonal also said in one of her ivs
den also? πŸ˜’
TonyStark91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ayesha_Kreya

first u guys were nt happy dt swaron r nt getting screenspace but nw dey r getting so u r hating of cvs for giving ruhi..

den also? πŸ˜’

if ur happy dont waste your time in swaron posts please...sorry please dont mind😊
SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

worst treatment πŸ˜²

if i m nt wrong dere was swaron dance too n abt ruhi 
she was also nt able to spend time wid swa on her b'day 

Do you want Swayam and Ruhi to spend time together??? πŸ˜† Like seriously??? πŸ˜² I did not realize there is also a Swayam/Ruhi fan in the forum! πŸ˜•

Analysis thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwaronRock

Do you want Swayam and Ruhi to spend time together??? πŸ˜† Like seriously??? πŸ˜² I did not realize there is also a Swayam/Ruhi fan in the forum! πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†
Seriously u trying to say ki no laga hai kya, phele sharon ne kia, to ab ruhi ko time spend karao πŸ˜†

swayam baba ke pass, sab  aajao line lagake ...
Don't make fun of it yar πŸ˜‘
Edited by Analysis - 10 years ago
Ayesha_Kreya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwaronRock

m nt a ruhi fan πŸ˜†
TonyStark91 thumbnail

den also? πŸ˜’

bdw which channels d3 you do watch there swaron getting screenspace..if you watch channelvs d3 you will be able to see only ruhi getting 90% screenspace swaron nilπŸ˜ƒ