Rangrasiya

Paro ..finally, for the first first time....

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
For the first time ever , and we know coz we have been seething and waiting...
So for the first time ever , Paro REMEMBERS!!!!

🥳🥳

She remembers that Rudra saved her and how she met him in real life for the first time...she remembers he saved her like a hero , she remembers the sand roll everything...

her memory has officially been rebooted and suddenly the memory delete has been undone...

yipppeee...about time too, i should think!!

It used to nag me at the back of my mind, that no matter how much you hate a guy, how can you just trivialize and throw away a first meeting of that nature...even if not in a romantic manner, but certainly as a woman who has just been saved in the most heroic fashion.

and between us, how could she forget exactly how hot our rudra sa looked!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lmao! Yep she remembers, for a moment der I was starting to think only her remembers 😆
dmg2c thumbnail
yup...all he could think of was the roll...and all she could think of was the silly dream...grrr...
chalo, total recall has happened...we can now exhaleee...ha ha ha...
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She'll fall for him first. I mean... she's even smiling at his cuteness and all. Bhookh toh lagi thi bechaare ko ðŸ˜†
dmg2c thumbnail
ha ha ha...haan, bhookh toh lagi thi. pyaar bhi laga hai, dono ko...abhi bas bachhon ko pata nahi chala. 
hakuna matata...alll izzz welll...

i think for a few epis we will have fb s of paro...rudra moochha sa ke fb bahut din dikha liye.

OriginalBarbie thumbnail
I so agree...i was banging my head against the wall as paro did not even once recall their first meeting

But now im grinning like a fool...she does remember that heroic entry of our major sa looking so HOT 😉 and ofcourse the hot role in the sand..maybe we could get something like that again 😉 Hopefullu she will also remember taht he also took a bullet for her 😳
dmg2c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OriginalBarbie

I so agree...i was banging my head against the wall as paro did not even once recall their first meeting

But now im grinning like a fool...she does remember that heroic entry of our major sa looking so HOT 😉 and ofcourse the hot role in the sand..maybe we could get something like that again 😉 Hopefullu she will also remember taht he also took a bullet for her 😳

true true true...

as i said memory has been rebooted thank god...ab toh sab kuchh yaad aayega. 

perhaps in the fbs now we get to see those glorious moments again...

my theory is that her brain could not handle so much hotness, so it was a momentary wipe out of memory. but now that she has cooled down and all, everything has come back to her pronto...lol...😆😉
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dmg2c

true true true...

as i said memory has been rebooted thank god...ab toh sab kuchh yaad aayega.

perhaps in the fbs now we get to see those glorious moments again...

my theory is that her brain could not handle so much hotness, so it was a momentary wipe out of memory. but now that she has cooled down and all, everything has come back to her pronto...lol...😆😉

Heehehehehe i dnt blame paro either...after all one look at our dashing major sa and all senses flow out of the window 😉

I just wish we get some more light moments now when both are living under the same roof again..im sure cvs wont disappoint us
😳
Farahshah1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OriginalBarbie

Heehehehehe i dnt blame paro either...after all one look at our dashing major sa and all senses flow out of the window 😉

I just wish we get some more light moments now when both are living under the same roof again..im sure cvs wont disappoint us
😳