The Moonrise : A Rangrasiya OS - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by nihamrm

So beautifully written!!
The usage of words not only convey the emotions but the magnitude and i love how you presented it all, everything that's not shown in the show all the unspoken words and emotions can be found in this 
thank u soo much !😃
Originally posted by nihamrm

So beautifully written!!
The usage of words not only convey the emotions but the magnitude and i love how you presented it all, everything that's not shown in the show all the unspoken words and emotions can be found in this 
thank u so much for ur inspiring comment. I feel my efforts rewarded when u guys like it 😊
Originally posted by shreya_rc

sabs, thank u so much for reading my  OS and providing me ur valuable comments. It was indeed my meagre attempt to capture the plethora of emotions,displayed by both leads. I sought hard suitable imageries to complement Rudra's mental turmoil,agony,helplessness and desperate anger upon his own fate and decided that nocturnal imagery esp the darkness of a moonless night might serve my purpose. the absence of moon and then its late rising sum up the whole situation,shown in that episode, nah ?
and about rudra's pretence, well i took creative liberty. thatz all.😃
I will write again and again knock at ur door for feedback.
Luv Ya !
Shreya.

Shreya, the thanks and pleasure is all mine!! I just re-read the story and was struck afresh by the beauty of your writing. So many words stay with me, delight me whenever I remember them, make me return to them again and again for the sheer joy of the unexpected usage. Wonderful!! The dark night and moonlight were absolutely apt analogies for his state of mind. And loved your interpretation of his feelings. Like I said, yum!! Love ya!! Happy to give any feedback, for what it's worth.
Originally posted by ..Jyoti..

Beautifully written.. 
Loved it..
thank u jyoti for ur compliment !😃
Posted: 9 years ago
Shreya!

I've been AWOL and off the forum for a few weeks now and I'm so glad that when i decided to peep in, I have such a delicious piece of writing to sink my teeth into! Gosh! This is so beautiful! All his emotions captured so beautifully.

The talk of masks brings to mind words by Nataniel Hawthorne "No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true"

I can imagine Rudras exhaustion from fighting so many battles and weathering storms that seem so intent on battering him from outside and within. So heart breaking, when he decides to give into the temptation to be taken care of "just this once" before he has to pick up the pieces of his battered and worn armour, slide the mask of indifference into place,arm himself with nonchalance and scathing sarcasm and wade once more into a raging tempest of emotions tugging him every which way.

Keep writing and lots of love!

PS: Do send me links baisa, I would hate to miss anything 😃
Originally posted by niyoti

Shreya!

I've been AWOL and off the forum for a few weeks now and I'm so glad that when i decided to peep in, I have such a delicious piece of writing to sink my teeth into! Gosh! This is so beautiful! All his emotions captured so beautifully.

The talk of masks brings to mind words by Nataniel Hawthorne "No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true"

I can imagine Rudras exhaustion from fighting so many battles and weathering storms that seem so intent on battering him from outside and within. So heart breaking, when he decides to give into the temptation to be taken care of "just this once" before he has to pick up the pieces of his battered and worn armour, slide the mask of indifference into place,arm himself with nonchalance and scathing sarcasm and wade once more into a raging tempest of emotions tugging him every which way.

Keep writing and lots of love!

PS: Do send me links baisa, I would hate to miss anything 😃
I am overwhelmed baisa...i just wish my lines were as beautiful as this feedback. love u, and missed u sooo much !
yes, welcome back to RR forum.🤗
Dat was beautiful shreyu..intense.
i prefer 2nd degree narration though..
. 👏 👏
Originally posted by Javeria3991

superb OS
thank u ❤️
Originally posted by zanayaforever

Dat was beautiful shreyu..intense.
i prefer 2nd degree narration though..
. 👏 👏
zanz !! thank u !!❤️
I am now in 1st person narrative phase !!😆 lagta hain Browning ki bhoot chadh gayi andar !
Edited by shreya_rc - 9 years ago
Originally posted by lourel24

nice
thank u😃