Ek Boond Ishq

Man in the black/Red scarf

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Man in the black/red scarf

Since abhi disguise and mystery man - the man in black scarf ki baat ayee hai toh I have a theory..prediction. If its MJ and NOT some NEW guy
or any random paplu taplu sent to trouble RPallo
So MJ key pyaar ka rung black main badal gaya temporarily (until they see RPallo's down fall)

If MJ is alive n active...I think MJ (what they may show as is a look alike to us)  would come back in a new avtar.. as many of us infer a don- since the makers are obsessed with showing things in EXTREMES; MJ will wear a DARK character here..he'll be see doing all illegal things- a worst version of even Kallo. Which may help him put the mask on for Kallo to trust him and show his bad side to everyone.

Usually this happens with female leads (Typically) but EBI alag chey na...so male lead ko mahaan atma bandengey and would show key he can even see his family suffer n get humiliated by RPallo or even himself.
(citing to MJ's ACTING-wala dialogue he said to his wify the other day)

@I think MriAra (if they are conspiring  against RPAlllo) has stayed mum all the while and suffer to see their family thrown out - to ensure key they stay SAFE. aay from home..tab jakey MriARa can fight the EVIL aaram say without any peer pressureπŸ˜†

Shaina and Mytry humara prediction kahi sahee toh nai😲
(if the bike guy is MJ ) MJ the bady on a BIKE-wa..a much craved look we wished to see MJ wear. Tab toh its gonna be awesomee...WISHFUL thinking πŸ˜‰

MJ- the hunk- play a baddie on the BIKE-waa...*swoons*

Another prediction..non of the above may turn true and the makers have become sadists to torture us...sorry lekin that's what the show is giving us- PURE torture.

I dnt know why, but I have a gut feeling that this time MJ would come on bike shike-wa..in a raw- hot appeal ☺️

What say u?
Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DakZz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
BUt hints to de rahe hain coz POLICEWale also said ke "jiski call ai thi usne kaha tha" so there is someone against KALA...
Baqi All i can say is lets wait n watch...
sunishy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Nahi yaar..who tho kiraye ke log lage mujhe.
Though i wouldn't mind to see MJ on a bike, SM me koi bike kabhi dikha hi nahi...and MJ was always on a car or a jeep...and lets not forget maria..

Our hero must still be recoveing from all the kicks he got on his body. remember when he was being kicked, it was shown that he was being kicked where he was shot earlier...

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hope what you said really comes true!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

I was getting a bit tired of the Ram references!!!πŸ˜”

I did like the slight grey streak in MJ's character!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Since Friday I have not been able to get the acting dialogue of MJ out of my mind!!!!!πŸ€”

Baar baar mere kaano mein bas wahi ek baat ghoonjti rehti hai!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

By the way had you read my post here??πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 years ago
Worldpeace thumbnail
Sia I would love to see viraf as a baddy on bike.. but mj ko itna opposite dekhna... I m not sure. .

And aj ek bhi bikers mein se mujhe virafwali feeling nai aayi so mujhe nai lagta usme se koi mj tha...

And mj as don...ooo... dis is something so old..pehle bhi delh chuke hai... pls cvs kuch unique karna. .
Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Possible that he may come back as a don, but I don't like to think that he is alive and well but is letting his wife think he died. She is crying buckets and wearing white, I really don't think she is aware that he is alive. She is convinced she saw her husband being hanged. It would be very unfair of Mjay to let his wife live on with that image in her mind.

As to who is threatening Kallo, first thought that came to my mind was Radha again🀒🀒 I hope she doesn't rise from the dead again.
In any case for months they showed us someone calling and threatening Kallo and it turned out to be Radha with all empty threats.
Hope they don't prolong it uselessly this time also. No one has the patience to wait three months to find out who is threatening Kallo this time.

I think Guruji is involved somehow. Yug, I have no faith in, he has been useless from the start, unless he fought to get a better roleπŸ˜†
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sia i can't say anything about above predicition

but last line i.e. entry on bike... i too wish entry aisi hoo dhamakedaar
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
my thoughts are either it will be introduction of a new character ,a parallel lead like who may directly or indirectly help tara and let down rp ... or mj's look alike (that will be the worst thing yet to happen on ebi😑) ...

actually if he is mj ... the first thing he will do is inform tara , he may not care for his family who have lost trust on him but tara,he knows how her heart must be bleeding coz of his death 😭...so he would have let tara know the truth by now and play along... but this is ebi so illogical things happen ...

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Gazala1

Possible that he may come back as a don, but I don't like to think that he is alive and well but is letting his wife think he died. She is crying buckets and wearing white, I really don't think she is aware that he is alive. She is convinced she saw her husband being hanged. It would be very unfair of Mjay to let his wife live on with that image in her mind.

As to who is threatening Kallo, first thought that came to my mind was Radha again🀒🀒 I hope she doesn't rise from the dead again.
In any case for months they showed us someone calling and threatening Kallo and it turned out to be Radha with all empty threats.
Hope they don't prolong it uselessly this time also. No one has the patience to wait three months to find out who is threatening Kallo this time.

I think Guruji is involved somehow. Yug, I have no faith in, he has been useless from the start, unless he fought to get a better roleπŸ˜†

@pink...word ⭐️

like radha's empty threats i think this is also just to keep our interest up ... which will turn out to be nothing later on 🀑