Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Did Raghu believe Shivani ate those Eggs ??

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Did Raghu really believe Shivani ate those eggs and thats why he agrees to sit with Sumitra for the puja ?? πŸ˜• ...

As far as I understand , Raghu saw that wife in the temple who kept a fast for her husband and so remembered Shivani too keeping a fast for him and thats why he rushed back home to make sure he sits in the puja with her so that he can break her fast ... right ? πŸ€” ...

After that when he saw everyone blaming Shivani for eating eggs , its Raghu who told all that he trusts Baby ji and she can never lie which means he believed Shivani could never eat those eggs ... Right ? πŸ€”

So after this why Raghu goes on to quietly sit with Sumitra for the puja ?? πŸ˜•... Does that mean eventually Raghu too believes that mayb Shivani could not control her hunger and so ended up eating those eggs and mayb he feels relieved that Shivani broke her fast by eating those eggs , which means she is not really taking this marriage or this fast seriously either which is what he wants as he himself dont believe in this marriage and so he later on sits with Sumitra thinking Shivani already broke her fast , so no issues now ... πŸ€”...
Though he said Shivani can never do this but after Baburam told that whole world cannot b wrong , I felt Raghu too believed that Shivani ate those eggs and mayb he was relieved that Shivani broke her fast on her own which is what he wants I guess as he never wanted to sit with Shivani in the first place  πŸ˜•

Thats why when that guy comes to their house and tells all that Maya brought those eggs , we see Raghu looks all angry in precap and blasts Maya for it as baby ji had to go through so much of humiliation because of Maya , which means Raghu actually believed that Shivani ate those eggs till that guy comes and says otherwise ... Right ?? πŸ€”

So the point I m trying to make is even though Raghu trusts Shivani but in this case , he still believes that Shivani's madness for this marriage or love or this fasting r nothing but her bachpana and mayb somewhere he actually wanted Shivani to break this fast on her own and so was not too shocked with the egg fiasco either but mayb more shocked after realising that Shivani is still fasting and never ate those eggs ... Right ? πŸ€”

Anyways the puja dint really start yet , so I feel eventually Shivani only will sit with Raghu in this puja as its a norm in daily soaps that end mein jeet hero-heroine ki hee hoti hai especially on such occasions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Though CVs should hv avoided Sumi sitting with Raghu in the puja and could hv exposed Maya before the puja itself πŸ€”...
CVs should not take these things to such extreme and play around with culture and traditions ..😊 Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jyothi πŸ˜•
 I don't even want to start on today,s bewakoofiyan wale Episode😑

It is the most idiotic episode I have ever seen πŸ˜‘

Agree with what you say they should have exposed maya before sumitra sat for the puja😑

Raises so many questions

Why did  the pandit let it happen ?😑

Why did Raghu let it happen ?😑

How come latha believes everything that is said against shivani?😑

Why did shivani keep crying & not retaliate to sumitra  inspite of she openly declaring that she will ruinit
😑
Why Bela only suspected & let go  of the evil duo?😑

Will the pair be swapped again for  the puja to continue or will sumitra still be with Raghu in the puja coz the accused is only Maya😑

How come shivani who slapped her bhabhi is become like a meek lamb now ??😑

In short I want to bang my head some place for this episode😑😑

Sorry !this post is full red with angry faces🀣
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well

This show has got damaged today

Raghu sat in Pooja with a unmarried girl despite him having his wife there

Raghu believed shivani ate those eggs

Pathetic bg score

Sumitra weird expressions

Lata complete character change

And of course Raghu is going to ask for divorce but then that is fair as he does not want her atleast on surface hope shivani does not sign it
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode I didn't understand from any angle 
Like it  was shown Raghu is smart  for the trio why he can't open up 
In his own house ,  or sense what's happening ,secondly when he  was sitting in the temple outskirts 
He saw the couple & was feeling sad for babyji so he  rushed back 
So what was the point of rushing back  no link  & sat which was  not expected 
Most important how could babyji cook in the kitchen when she is not allowed to enter , 
Where did babyji get money to buy egg  or even babyji is not aware around her basti 
Why was bela quite today 
The writer has to be changed she / he is not creative she has picked up  its & bits 
From all serials kitchen politics & paste haphazardly so there is no continuity in it. 
But feel tomorrow we will have gr8  epi .  
-Sheena- thumbnail
The episode was weird..
All character's seem to have lost their brains..

Shivani wondering who can spoil her chances to sit in puja... I mean the girl who has been openly challenging you and you not doing anything about..Couldn't she work out who was benefiting from her not sitting in the puja.

Raghu coming and then ending up sitting next to Sumi in the puja.. What the hell?

Lata's changing behaviour is confusing..

Sumi continues to play her games and goes undetected...

Bela quiet for a change when Shivani is accused of eating eggs..

What else, bright side, Baburam was shown...

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@jyoti and brat & co..   agree with all your comments above

I have said in another thread and will say it here.   CV's have lost the plot and just making their own rules and making a mockery of our religious ceremony.

I do not want to say anything further as I might say something in anger, and regret later on. hope you all will understand  πŸ€—

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Raghu believing or not believing shivani ate eggs or not or whether she is lying or not isn't a major problem... afterall shivani us human ... but what about bhagwaan...,?.. how could he sit with sumitra in the pooja?... i mean he protested that he can't sit with sumitra in pooja bec they r not married but later agreed to do it as hus wife had eaten eggs n thus insulted bhageaan! So sitting in the pooja with a stranger unmarried girl isn't an insult to bhagwaan? He should have refused to do it pount blank... n latha! The less saud about her the better! ... what in her definition is family honor?

N shivanu n bela! Can't they just guess who is behind all this? Especially shivani...
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice analysis jyoti as usual, but frankly speaking I think the only reason Raghu silently agreed to do pooja with Sumi is cos the writer of the serial was sleeping while writing the part. I can't find any other logic in all that happened today. Cos as far as I can say, for raghu babyji can never lie. Then how could he think she ate d eggs, wen she was pleading wit every1 to bliv her?

I was thinking the same thing wat sanitha has posted above. How in d world would shivani get the eggs, n then cook them?

N y is everyone fine with a married man n his unmarried neighbor doing a pooja meant for married couple? N Latha's justification that they would soon be married was the highlight.

Shivani is a lioness when alone with sumi, but turns into a crybaby wen things get rough. Eww.

N above all, I hated d fact that raghu n sumi started doing the pooja. 😑
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brat2008

@jyothi πŸ˜•

I don't even want to start on today,s bewakoofiyan wale Episode😑

It is the most idiotic episode I have ever seen πŸ˜‘

Agree with what you say they should have exposed maya before sumitra sat for the puja😑

Raises so many questions

Why did  the pandit let it happen ?😑

Why did Raghu let it happen ?😑

How come latha believes everything that is said against shivani?😑

Why did shivani keep crying & not retaliate to sumitra  inspite of she openly declaring that she will ruinit
😑
Why Bela only suspected & let go  of the evil duo?😑

Will the pair be swapped again for  the puja to continue or will sumitra still be with Raghu in the puja coz the accused is only Maya😑

How come shivani who slapped her bhabhi is become like a meek lamb now ??😑

In short I want to bang my head some place for this episode😑😑

Sorry !this post is full red with angry faces🀣

I can totally get your frustration πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... I m bit confused and angry too

I dont get why Shivani had to sweep the floor in the first place ... that Sumi was openly putting all dirt on the floor na .. she could hv just ignored it rather than going on to sweep the floor ... why Shivani why ?? 😑

And coming to Raghu , what happened to his brains off late πŸ˜• ... He was so smart and proactive during evil trio track and now .. I understand he dont want this marriage with Shivani but how can he sit with Sumi when both r not yet married 😑

About Latha , pandit and co ... less said the better

I m waiting for divorce to happen now because only then this kitchen saga will end and we will see a fresh track ..
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Well

This show has got damaged today

Raghu sat in Pooja with a unmarried girl despite him having his wife there

Raghu believed shivani ate those eggs

Pathetic bg score

Sumitra weird expressions

Lata complete character change

And of course Raghu is going to ask for divorce but then that is fair as he does not want her atleast on surface hope shivani does not sign it

I m actually waiting for divorce to happen now .. because only then I see this track moving  otherwise its stuck with this crass kitchen politics and everyone in mute and deaf mode

New entry for Shivani can bring some freshness to the story now ...
Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago