KARAN is a fabulous fabulous dancer BUT WHY DID HE......

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
NOT WIN JDJ ????  Yes why did he not win JDJ??  Kya hua tha isko..kaun bataayega mujhey???? I did not know he was in it??? So did not see that seasonπŸ˜•The year he was in it. Somebody had  just posted the SPA awards and i saw Karan Dancing to Salaam-e- ishq title track

OMG I THOUGHT KI YEH SRK KA GAANA HAI... KARAN JAB KOI GAANA KARTA HAI TOH aisa lagta hai yeh kisi srk film ka hai..reallly HIS steps...OMG sooo stylish..totally SRK...yes ppl have written here that he idolises SRK..but KARAN IS SOOO fabulous...wHy pray why did he not win jdj. The year he participated ???????? πŸ˜‘

Yesterday in the holi party when he enters and removes his shades to look for adi... The way he brought an expression on his face was so much like SRK πŸ‘  now when i see SRk , I am going to get reminded of Karan... The resemblances are REVERSING kind of for me πŸ˜†..its becoming like srk is so much like Karan  Patel πŸ˜†
Edited by Jay_tapori - 10 years ago
He is a very big fan of SRK. He always talks abt SRK only that's why he is also a romantic hero like SRKπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
There was a slight controversy about this JDJ and Karan..I read somewhere that he had made a statement that the show was promoting only actors of Colors[i guess this was the channel]..and some discrepancy of votes and stuff..dont know how much truth lies in that..If i get the video ill share it with you..I havent seen Karan in Jhalak..so I really cant comment..but I loved his dance in the sangeet in YHM..😊😊
karan is a great dancer but JDJ had some professionals like lauren and salman who r better trained so thats why he cudnt reach finals.But yea ...he was there for 7-8 epis and he improved his dancing skills there...thats enuf for him to give us a great ishra dance πŸ˜‰