Ashish - incredible Ashish

Posted: 9 years ago
Your portrayal has given me goosebumps. Incredible performance.  
Your pain was felt by me. I too wanted to jump in the screen and give you lots and lots of 🤗🤗🤗

This is called performance. 👏👏👏

I do not have the strength to rewatch the scene because I m so shaken up right now.  

Best actor on television so far.  Above and beyond - this deserves any rwards period.

I have never been so moved/touched/shaken  - my gosh I am also cold and shaking when typing...

I want to give every child who has lost his/her mom a huge hug.

Thanks Ashish for such an incredible performance.  Want to gush more but can't type right now!!!

He is absolutely amazing!
His emotions don't seem over the top, or unrealistic...just so sincere. 

Rudra is a character that requires a level of tact and balance and Ashish is just the one to do it!

I really hope he wins some big awards this year for his role, as well as the other RR cast and crew!! This show is amazing!
Originally posted by reeha...k

He is absolutely amazing!
His emotions don't seem over the top, or unrealistic...just so sincere. 

Rudra is a character that requires a level of tact and balance and Ashish is just the one to do it!

I really hope he wins some big awards this year for his role, as well as the other RR cast and crew!! This show is amazing!

Oh agree with you so much- I have said in my previous comments that this is a "class" act. 

Whoever selected him thank you for giving him an opportunity.  

No words for him❤️
he stole the show for me❤️
loved Ashish actiing today too,,
Speechless..  Literally  no words to describe his performance..He was just fab today..hats of to Ashish👏
No doubt ashish is the best actor of television so far. 
I agree. I have only watched one other Indian serial and Bollywood movies, but Ashish is one of the best actors I have seen thus far in any TV show, I have seen, or any Bollywood movie. He is amazing. He steals the show. He brings out the best in his co-stars and he is deserves an award for this role. 👏
Originally posted by Asr-Ki-Sam

No words for him❤️
he stole the show for me❤️

Yes true...he is 👏...love your wonderful acting..
You get ----100000000000000...⭐️
Yes true...he is 👏...love your wonderful acting..
You get ----100000000000000...⭐️
------------------------
SO True