Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam Shekhawat : a TOY to play with and fight over

JensenVruShan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm disgusted , just DISGUSTED by today's episode and this track.
Thank you cvs for showing today that Swayam is not a human being just a pretty doll that two girls are fighting over.
Starting with Ruhi's stupid plan to fake an injury so that she can use Swayam's kindness as an invitation to his home. this is just so cheap πŸ€’. anyway Thank God they showed her being taken to Sharon's place (clever of Sharon) but swayam carrying her (😑.

Anyway coming to the part of the episode I just hated , how Ruhi challenges Sharon that she will win Swayam by hook or crook and even worse Sharon accepting that challenge. So officially Swayam is just gonna be a doll who will dance to these girls tune. I'm sorry but how will that prove whom Swayam likes better πŸ˜². His basic nature is that hes helpful does that mean hes in love with everyone he is nice to.  Such a tardy track, it soo obvious the cvs have not thought this track through. God knows what will be summation of this track in terms of SwaRon's individual characters😭.

Anyway . the SwaRon scene was nice with the sprinkle of pehla nasha ( the tune always makes my mood better)

PS: Glad to see Bharat and Rey are back , but just hope now someone else doesn't disappear in the interim.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
swayam ka tho pura ka pura mazak banake rak diya...n now these cvs call this swayam is normal human being...
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
swayam carried her???? :o what crap dude..sry a bit out of topic but i want Shantanu quit this show...poor guy is freaking talented but he is getting to do nothing in the show. He is just being wasted in D3 shown this horribly. Swayam character has turned pathetic. There is nothing written for him. So its better he doesnt waste his talent here. As a fan i want him to get more successful and being hre in D3 just not happening.
Woof.Meow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The challenge aspect is really sad in the writer's part. I mean, Sharon is not the kind of girl who'll play against such retards like chuhi! Sharon opposed to Kriya made sense, both of them were strong, beautiful girls fighting over a purpose. But this is so shallow...taking on each other over a boy...plain crass!
Analysis thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yar i think ye ruhi ke saath phele kuch to hua hai, jo ye pagal hogai
may be similarly happened with her earlier, dats y she made a quick judgement abt sharon

Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Throw this RUHI out ASAP
We can't tolerate her with our Swayam 😑😑

She irritates like HELL 😑

Missing SwaRon 😭😭
This Swayam is no more the same Swayam at all. Please bring our old Swayam back 😭
And now this new drama starts Wow!! Swayam is not a toy boy CVS please get this clear  😑
Thank God I haven't watched the epi 😊