What i least expect from the Mahaan CV's

Posted: 10 years ago
I have patience to tolerate this utter crap what CV's are showing us in the name of so called SWARON TRACK for the sake of Shantanu and Vrushika 
These two persons are keeping up their hard work day and night hardly taking holidays and we fans will always stand by them no matter what...
Its pity that CV's are unable to utilise their hard work and talent in the right manner and giving them senseless scenes and track but still they are doing it without any complaints...I am so Proud of them 
By now many may have guessed that Ruhi is going thru some psychiatric problem looking at the medical prescription...
What i least expect from the CV's at the end of this track  is Swayam giving left  right to Ruhi ( not slapping but scolding πŸ˜›)instead of showing pity to her for her mental condition...
If at all he shows any signs of these and forgive her so easily then i swear CV's i will come to Mumbai and kill u all πŸ˜‘

Ha ha di don't worry dat exactly is gonna happen cos he is none other than swayam baba..
He is Aachai ki misal n moreover ruhi is a gal n knowing how swayam is v all know he only forgive her..
N he ll also convince others to forgive dis ruhi 😑
Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
Even me hoping d same...
But d cv's😑 im sure dey r going 2 show swayam piting on her...

But i really hope tat shoron our diva doesn't start piting on ruhi 4 swayam's sake... 
no expectations are now left di...just waiting for dis torture to get over... 
Chill Di!!
We all know that in the end Swayam will forgive her due to her mental condition πŸ˜†
She is Psycho patient πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Swayam is such a sweet heart that he will forgive her seeing her condition πŸ˜ƒ
My heart goes to these two individuals who are putting in their sweat and toil behind thsi crap and without complaints.. Truly proud of them.. And I will stand by these two not because I like this pathetic sad excuse of a Swaron track but because I genuinely love and respect these two and the characters they play on screen Di..
He will never slap Ruhi always the gentlemen Swayam.. But I expect him to atleast scream at her for creating such a ruddy mess out of his and Sharon's life and manipulating them both..
Agree with ya...i wonder y d CVs play so much 😳
I pity Shan cos he puts in so much effort and it aint utilized properly😳
he will blame himself for ol this
why he didn't trust sharon at that time
why he didn't made a line between their friendship

emotionally hurt hoga πŸ˜­

As much as i nd every1 els wants what you said to happen..i dnt thnk cvs will do nythng lyk dat...dey will show swayam guilty for nt trusting rey nd sharon..
Cvs r gng 2 show swayam more dumb nw coz yest miss pyscho ruhi syd d guy who she loves is in indore..so dat gave swayam more reason to thnk she is bechari types n doesnt love him..
i am feeling bad for vrushaan...ithna mehnath karke kya faida...cvs not at all interested in giving something good for them...