Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya dead,BALH dead,Rajat Priya marriage on d cards

paaji54 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guyzzz

today after watching BALH n its precap...I have developed hatred towards priya's character...The lady has gone down to levels which never ever can be imagined..

She doesn't love ram...All dese days I was bashing ram but she is d one who is responsible for it...!she does not deserve ram ...in fact she doesn't deserve ram's love...as she is a lady,I can't abuse her but I wishI could...

Now I bet in her sacrifice mode she will agree to marry rajat n will flirt around with him in order to develop hatred for herself in ram's heart...or she may be even attracted to rajat...I deffo bet she will marry rajat or pretend to marry him in order to develop hatred for herself in ram's heart..

RAYA ARE SEPARATED AND RAJAT PRIYA MARRIAGE OR SOMETHING BETWEEN RAJAT & PRIYA IS ON D CARDS..

BALH DEAD...YUCKKK...
RIP PRIYA...RIP BALH...

NO ONE SHOULD EVER GET A WIFE LIKE PRIYA..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was really fun to read..but it wont happen so.
just chill and wait.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cmon paaji stop over reacting aisa kuch naho hone wala do u even realise what you post? How do u even get such awful thoughts? N didnt you stop watchong balh?
Priya wants to resign not for herself its coz of pihu she doesnt want any more problems
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iLuvRamKapoor

Cmon paaji stop over reacting aisa kuch naho hone wala do u even realise what you post? How do u even get such awful thoughts? N didnt you stop watchong balh?
Priya wants to resign not for herself its coz of pihu she doesnt want any more problems

so true
armanz thumbnail

Oyye tu agayi..kya kar diya aaj Pihu the Stupid ne..Koi usse jungle bhejde yaar sammy ke saath...we will be at peace..
Mani-RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: armanz

Oyye tu agayi..kya kar diya aaj Pihu the Stupid ne..Koi usse jungle bhejde yaar sammy ke saath...we will be at peace..

Aaj kuch nahi tha uska jo delhi mein kiya tha na wahi today was rajjo puran,suhani giving lecture on how she sacrificed,daijaa ka vishesh tippani and ott kush 1min priya ram was totally missing except precap
armanz thumbnail

Aaj kuch nahi tha uska jo delhi mein kiya tha na wahi today was rajjo puran,suhani giving lecture on how she sacrificed,daijaa ka vishesh tippani and ott kush 1min priya ram was totally missing except precap

Okkk then y again marriage matter came tats y i askd..
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So true...

Paaji are you trying to compete with Ekta? Sometimes I feel like you are... Coming up with all these absurd storylines 🤣 that's the only logical explanation for your posts 🤣 but thanks for humouring us 😛
Mani-RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: armanz

Okkk then y again marriage matter came tats y i askd..

mrg thing assumed by paaji thats it
armanz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShazK.123

So true...

Paaji are you trying to compete with Ekta? Sometimes I feel like you are... Coming up with all these absurd storylines 🤣 that's the only logical explanation for your posts 🤣 but thanks for humouring us 😛

Yeah i am 🤣 with the thought ki abb Rajat se Shaadi karke kya karegi Priya...