Rangrasiya

Heal him Baisa, heal him!

hiralnehal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Parvati... Paro baisa...

Kahan se shuru karu baisa?

It has been over 120 hours now, including this ruthless never ending weekend, that I have not slept a wink... typed over 5000 words and deleted all...

Seems like a massive tsunami of emotions has struck me.. Numbed me!

I am now a certified insomaniac... Ullu! TOTALLY...

You know baisa, prior to you and the sensual cum magic eyeswala, my life was saatvik... work office work home work travel work meetings work work work.

And now, all I do is stare into nothingness of the sky... And my mind.. I have just lost it to...to my TV set, to my remote, to the clock that strikes 9.30 pm everyday...to my ipad, to my iphone, to youtube, to google and to INDIA FORUMS!

And now, It is only the mighty heart which rules supreme.

And therefore this: heart to heart girl to girl talk.

Ek baat kahun: tera wala merewale se achcha hai.. (exactly like Kiran Bhatt tells Karisma Kapoor in Jab We Met.)

Baisa, there is definitely a massive karmic connection. You so live in each other. Two souls engraved together for times immemorial, eternity.

Proof point: for example: the off late, role of Durga that you have donned.

And I know your little secret. This resolve, this firmness, this strength has been derived from Mhaara Rudra and none else. Sach kaha naa Baisa?

(I will surely be lynched for the below comment by our forumwasis ..but still.. like I humbly said it's the heart which is ruling supreme right now.. dimaag to gaya hai kaam se..kab kaa)

And that is why I say this Baisa. Please consider:

Heal him. Baisa. Heal him.

He needs you like he needs his alter ego. Your eyes, your heartbeats are the only ones who can soothe his pain. Your touch will first reduce and then erase his agony.

You are his backbone Baisa.

He longs for a woman who can heal him. And how!

The -NO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ALLOWED- billboard was shattered the day he rescued you in that scorching desert.. what remains is only a facade...

Baisa, heal him before this terrible world destroys, the love of your life. The love of our life?

Let him take the lead. No, definitely not to control you but to protect you.

Let him clear the pathway for you so that you can walk easily.

So that you can be his. Not once, nor twice but forever.

Baisa, call it fallacies of my stirred, shaken and broken heart, but can you submit to him just? so that he can extend his hand to lift you up, above his head.

You, now know, that he was right all this while when he was continuously reiterating that he is the only reason why you are alive.

Paro, can we not have a payback time, baisa?

Relationships are not about continuously responding to each other's actions. You have always been a giver, a woman with a heart as large as the Indian ocean, the heart of gold... the best way to save him is to give up yourself for him to him.

Your beauty and value are not defined by how you look or what you own but defined by your heart and its ability to give and receive love.

I agree, the path to his heart is extremely difficult and full of sharp stones which will cut you several times, but a pure soul like yours, has the power to light up his dark life and make him realize the real worth of the rest half of the world.

Baisa : Kab tak aap dono ki dhadkaney adhoori rahegi?

Kab tak aadhe aadhe rahoge aap dono?

Aap ke to rag rag mein woh manbasiya bahe hai ?

Phir mhaare Rudra ke rang mein rang jaao naa baisa...

Apne roothe hue manbasiya ko manaa lo baisaa...manaa lo...

PS: Please pardon my post if it hurts sentiments or if it seemed like anti-women, anti-feminist. That is surely not the case. I strongly believe and have experienced that women have the super power to heal and it will always remain with them Edited by hiralnehal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written on women being healers! 👏 I strongly believe in that too. Waiting for the healing to begin in RR. Even though Rudra is physically stronger than Paro, I feel Paro has all the resolve in her to get through Rudra's hard exterior he has built around his heart.
I look forward to your posts. Beautifully you have put it. Loved it
salmanic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww this such a sweet post!! 🥱
Suhana2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written.. Love it.. And i can relate to your feelings completely.. 
Go heal him baisa, hug him , give him that soul support... He only needs you...😭

Love these lines...

Heal him. Baisa. Heal him.

He needs you like he needs his alter ego. Your eyes, your heartbeats are the only ones who can soothe his pain. Your touch will first reduce and then erase his agony.

You are his backbone Baisa.

Edited by Suhana2014 - 10 years ago
GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow 
different style of writing.👏

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Such a beautiful post!
Paro is the healer ofcourse, the change in Rudra may be passive but its happening. She is the only one who can make him face his demons and fight them off.
Do write more baisa, will look forward to reading more of these wonderful posts in future 😊
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
We need positive posts like this on this forum. You have articulated it so well. Women are always stronger than men emotionally & it would be great to see Paro being Rudra's emotional saviour the way he was & is her physical saviour. There have been a few posts on woman empowerment/shaki/liberation but I feel it shouldn't be  about her or him it should be about ' ours ' . Rudra is angry right now & if not 100% then atleast to some extent his anger is justified. Had other than sunehri made these allegations then he wouldn't have doubted Paro but no one can overlook sunehri's allegation because she is such a sweet girl & she loved Paro so it's difficult to rationalize & overlook it. Anyway, thanks for this post. It's great.
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Well written, Loved reading it. Woman is stronger to man in all except physical strength. Go Paro...
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow !! u r terrific good yaar !
fantastic !