|| Titanic Remembrance Day Signature Contest || - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
^That should be text #1 and then we'd prefer that you have another text to go along with it of your own choice.
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

^That should be text #1 and then we'd prefer that you have another text to go along with it of your own choice.
thank u Smile
Good luck to all participants :)
Wonderful thread :)
This is a very interesting contest. I might just participate if I have time!

have a question !

u said no movie picture or snaps right?

so is it like NO MOVIE PIC OR SNAPS oF TITANIC 

or in all together we are not allowed to use pictures or snaps from any other tragic movie also ... ?? i am not talking about using the hero heroine of other movies .. just say there is XYZ movie and there is a scene where something is broken or terror is shown .. or a landscape i wanna use.. isn't that also allowed?? 

Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

have a question !

u said no movie picture or snaps right?

so is it like NO MOVIE PIC OR SNAPS oF TITANIC 

or in all together we are not allowed to use pictures or snaps from any other tragic movie also ... ?? i am not talking about using the hero heroine of other movies .. just say there is XYZ movie and there is a scene where something is broken or terror is shown .. or a landscape i wanna use.. isn't that also allowed?? 

No movie pictures at all. Not Titanic and not any other movie either. Just try and show us what the tragedy to you is using regular pictures but not stuff that is fictional i.e movies snaps. Smile
Best of luck to all the participants Hug
Will try to participate Big smile
Fantastic Thread <3 Love the Graphics :D Yay Vizz! 
Great going CCs. I wish I could make graphics man! :P