Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gretalewis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very well written...am wish the creatives could have read this before they shot the scene and may be would have added it into the eps... :) :)
Good job Sunnara... keep it up
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely story, Sunara. Loved your take on the missing moments between when she sat in the grove and when we next saw her at the PC. So very plausible. Loved your take on the PaRud meeting, the heartfelt apology. Please keep writing. Will wait for your next story. 
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully written Sunara. I love the way you get into a characters heart and head. It'd be awesome if you could start up your 'Paro's Diary' again. I know you're busy so not every day but on days when things are happening with Paro.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Very beautifully written Sunara.
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful written sunara
specially her apology
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So Beautiful 
Loved it 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: napstermonster

So beautiful Sunara!

And, more importantly because I already know you write beautifully, so logically realistic--something that is far far harder to achieve than merely stringing together pretty words or lovely imagery.  I felt it was needed, because there were so many questions, and this answered each simply, tying together tiny threads that should have not been untied.

To discuss your work: Every hesitation, small detail--her flicker of fear at the lights,the outline of Rudra that dissolves into his figure, his eyes telepathing shock, and then coolness-- her small apprehension when she went through a corridor she recognized from before--each detail made sense. Your language, simple and lyrical,  immersed me into the narrative, and left me breathless for the next delicately drawn, real portrait of the lovely, hapless Parvati-so sure her nightmare is over, so anxiously waiting for HIM, to apologize, to be happy again.

I found the detail of her innocently sure of his caring for her, her confidence that he was searching for her so poignant, I teared up at it. She has no reason, none at all,to think of him as anything but her Protector now. All other thoughts, all fears and doubts have been wiped clean from the slate that is her heart. She is so pure, it would not even occur to her to simper and flirt and play coy--she would simply want him to NOT worry, not out of pride because he cared, not out of a sense of confidence in her beauty, in having captured him. Simply-- because he would worry, and as she had made it safely into his BSD world she wanted to make sure that he did not. Bas

Paro, what will happen next will tear you apart, and I do NOT want you to lose this innocence, this faith in your Protector. I weep for us all when that happens.

Princess--a request--- I hope you'll be able to write these pieces, connectives, transitions, perhaps even internal moments of thought and doubt and happiness-so we can delve deeper into the scenes, and reconnect even after badly done transitions as this Friday's was.

Just to note--I think we all are reacting to the Friday's screenplay with extra criticism because we have seen a week of such exceptional, tightly woven and almost pristine story telling before it. It makes what would normally have been not even a noticable blip on another show glaring to our eyes. Wonderful job, my Princess. Thank you for it.

Beautifully written, Sunara ... thank you for filling up all the gaps with some very believable and realistic story telling. I can't add anything further to NM's words ... she has said it all. 
Esp @ bold ... that was so completely Paro ... pure, true to herself and completely honest. 

ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was great!
Loved it :)
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it Sunara!
You filled in the gaps in Fidays episode very beautifully!👏
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: napstermonster

So beautiful Sunara!

And, more importantly because I already know you write beautifully, so logically realistic--something that is far far harder to achieve than merely stringing together pretty words or lovely imagery.  I felt it was needed, because there were so many questions, and this answered each simply, tying together tiny threads that should have not been untied.

To discuss your work: Every hesitation, small detail--her flicker of fear at the lights,the outline of Rudra that dissolves into his figure, his eyes telepathing shock, and then coolness-- her small apprehension when she went through a corridor she recognized from before--each detail made sense. Your language, simple and lyrical,  immersed me into the narrative, and left me breathless for the next delicately drawn, real portrait of the lovely, hapless Parvati-so sure her nightmare is over, so anxiously waiting for HIM, to apologize, to be happy again.

I found the detail of her innocently sure of his caring for her, her confidence that he was searching for her so poignant, I teared up at it. She has no reason, none at all,to think of him as anything but her Protector now. All other thoughts, all fears and doubts have been wiped clean from the slate that is her heart. She is so pure, it would not even occur to her to simper and flirt and play coy--she would simply want him to NOT worry, not out of pride because he cared, not out of a sense of confidence in her beauty, in having captured him. Simply-- because he would worry, and as she had made it safely into his BSD world she wanted to make sure that he did not. Bas. 

Paro, what will happen next will tear you apart, and I do NOT want you to lose this innocence, this faith in your Protector. I weep for us all when that happens.

Princess--a request--- I hope you'll be able to write these pieces, connectives, transitions, perhaps even internal moments of thought and doubt and happiness-so we can delve deeper into the scenes, and reconnect even after badly done transitions as this Friday's was.

Just to note--I think we all are reacting to the Friday's screenplay with extra criticism because we have seen a week of such exceptional, tightly woven and almost pristine story telling before it. It makes what would normally have been not even a noticable blip on another show glaring to our eyes. Wonderful job, my Princess. Thank you for it.

thank you so so much!! was off IF as I had an exam yesterday and when i read this you made me delighted when i realized that I had actually manged to tell what i wanted.Truly Paro is such an innocent n pure soul that would never ever think in a devious manner.. her thought process which was what I wanted to capture from the missing frames, I tried to get it! Love you for telling this to me!! 🤗
I would definitely try to write when I find something!! 

sigh, I am scared for her too.. cz that kind of pure innocence is such a rarity that I am loath to lose this precious character to the harshnesses in life... hope to god that they manage to keep that purity intact as that is the most endearing aspect of this whole story to me...the fact that I feel Rudra himself is enchanted with.. 

aahh ya RR writers have spoiled us with consistently good or rather superlative episodes that when they churn out a mediocre one its glaringly obvious.. hopefully we r in for another fabulous week!!