Parud One Shot---THIRST (New--22nd March) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
I dont have words to appreciate your work, it was full of emotions , and i think that parexcellence is a small word for this unique piece of writing!!!!!! LOVED IT
Awesome OS..thoroughly loved it..could visualize each amd every scene..except maithili's reaction..can't wrap my head arnd it yet :(
Naps that was sooo beautiful! My heart hurts for these two!

The fact that she kept going back To him, and he kept accusing was just so sad.
And then at the end she leaves him, and now his the one that needs her. 🥺 Edited by Jaz1990 - 10 years ago
I am sorry to take up the first page and leave an inane comment, but I couldn't wait. This is so... brilliant. No really. I really could imagine that these brilliant actors could really do with this for their script and bring it so alive for us. Too bad that this is not what we will get. I hope Rudra is able to make the leap of faith and not put Paro through the fire. I have faith, somehow. Like I also have faith in Maithili ðŸ˜†
Your writing is always so brilliant, especially the gruff love between father and son that you have portrayed, it is so lovely. Thanks for writing this.
trust me sis, this made me feel so much better. Damn it was good LOL. Loved the Dilsher/Paro parts the best. you capture their characters especially dilsher's sarcastic humor perfectly. And of course the cherry on the top was rudra searching for paro at the end. *sigh*
would it be greedy of meto asks for another OS like this about this hospital incident? Yes. Yes it would...but i don't think i care :P

...*HUGS SIS*

x
Amazing piece of writing :) hope cvs read this and get inspired!
😭 Paro..
Lub u for this...and it made my weekend...
Wonderful..I will cherish this piece of writing...

I could imagine this happening...very well emoted...

Wat a perfect ending !!.  I would really wish to see this on screen...and from here...Parud's jouney together..

thank you! thank you for writing this! Maitili's reaction was the last straw! Finally got some peace...  n here is a heartfelt wish that at least some of this or something soothing like this may happen..

as u said, yes there is a limit to goodness and forgiveness! And Paro's behavior with each person is what should rightly be.. and i honestly think u have gotten Parvati... better than the writers who write the show..
And she indeed needs that time away.. to as u said, to heal herself.. as both she and Rudra had some space to reevaluate... before forging a future together..

beautifully written! loved it like everything else u have written till no! 🤗

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
I read this like five times. And now I feel fit to respond.

First up. I need a closure for THIS piece. But only time will give that, not you. I actually don't want you to continue with this one. I feel that such open ended stories leave a food for thought space. Everyone will speculate what happens next, think about it, and so it'll stay in their heads and hearts.

You have to know this: the psychological complexity you showcase is baffling. You could write a book. I was sucked into Perfection for the same reason. Your words are so humane, delicate and flawed, but absolutely forgivable.

You don't even need action/ events/ plot points to tell a story. Just a situation is enough to spin yarns.

Words fail me. I can't even imagine the extent to which you were immersed in Rudra and Paro. They became more lively than I have ever seen in the show.

Since I can't praise you enough, I'll say this: your literary genius will be literal death of me. You "will have the last laugh". 

P. S. I don't care about Maithili. She's too trivial for me after this.

Edited by Exprimere - 10 years ago