Drabble / 2 / Fat Circles / Page 3 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello ^_^
I've been stalking this forum rather avidly ever since the show started and have finally had time to not only introduce myself but also share a two-shot idea that has been whizzing its way through my head ever since Paro and Rudra were 'engaged'.

I don't know if anyone remembers me from the IPKKND forum?πŸ˜†but I am Asho (yes its a nicknameπŸ˜ƒ) Pleasure to meet you all ^_^ And what a lovely bunch yall are ^_^

Anywaayyy allow me to share my two-shot and please do leave feed-back ^_^ its always welcome (I don't bite 

//1// Sweet Pea

Rudra sighed his hand idly scratching his chest, his heart had never felt so heavy. It wasn't as if their marriage was a battlefield, right? Yes they challenged each other, far too often if he thought about it,but that was a completely different matter, was it not? Her provocative behavior usually lead to other things, yes you read that correctly, conversations that usually happen between a loving couple behind closed doors.I hope you're following me on this. But this morning was not an act of provocation of any kind it was defiance, and Rudra never tolerated defiance, his word was the final word, always. And like every dispute between the two Rudra won.

His hand returned to his heart, itching, trying to relieve the burn that he always felt when things were ugly between him and Paro.

It wasn't his fault she was always defiant was it? Truth be told they always argued in Mohinis' Haveli, whether it be about the blandness of his tea or the unkempt wardrobe, that haveli was like a dark cloud on their marriage. He sighed for what felt like the millionth time that evening, this time getting ready to leave. Had it not been for his kid sisters wedding he would have never forced her to return to the gloomy place, his hands longed to frame her face, and in his own way plead for forgiveness. But wait, hadn't he already done something like that. He remembered dropping sweet peas in an inelegant fashion on their bed, as one does in anger before storming off for a torturous long shift at work. 

So the ball was in her court, Rudra smirked the burning sensation that was in his heart was suddenly mirrored somewhere south, with his heart racing he sped towards his vehicle hoping like always she understood him, his soul pining for her forgiveness.

//

Yes very short, but I am famous for short short intros and all plus I needed to get it out somehow. I was dying with it all squashed up in my brain and after todays episode I was guaranteed a heart-attack, I hope y'all liked it! Do leave comments and whatnot ^_^ Much appreciated

Asho.

Index: 

1/ sweetpea / page 1

2/ fat circles / page 3

Edited by curledup - 9 years ago
Loved the way you write ! Very interesting
And the OS was beautiful. I never knew you are such an amazing writer. You should write more. Brilliant! Edited by ..Kirann.. - 10 years ago
Hello, Hello! Welcome to RR. I've known you from our past forum, and have been a follower of your (really interesting) works. This teaser is too much of a teaser. I hope you continue soon, and keep enjoying the show :)
dude that was hella good. 
i love the way you write and how it shapes everything up <3
Originally posted by curledup

Hello, ^_^ 
I've been stalking this forum rather avidly ever since the show started and have finally had time to not only introduce myself but also share a two-shot idea that has been whizzing its way through my head ever since Paro and Rudra were 'engaged'.
I don't know if anyone remembers me from the IPKKND forum? πŸ˜† but I am Asho (yes its a nickname πŸ˜ƒ) Pleasure to meet you all ^_^ And what a lovely bunch y'all are. πŸ˜ƒ

Anywaayyy allow me to share my two-shot and please do leave feed-back ^_^ its always welcome (I don't bite ;))

//1// Sweet Pea

Rudra sighed his hand idly scratching his chest, his heart had never felt so heavy. It wasn't as if their marriage was a battlefield, right? Yes they challenged each other, far too often if he thought about it, but that was a completely different matter, was it not? Her provocative behavior usually lead to other things, yes you read that correctly, conversations that usually happen between a loving couple behind closed doors. I hope you're following me on this. But this morning was not an act of provocation of any kind it was defiance, and Rudra never tolerated defiance, his word was the final word, always. And like every dispute between the two Rudra won.  

His hand returned to his heart, itching, trying to relieve the burn that he always felt when things were ugly between him and Paro.  

It wasn't his fault she was always defiant was it? Truth be told they always argued in Mohinis' Haveli, whether it be about the blandness of his tea or the unkempt wardrobe, that haveli was like a dark cloud on their marriage. He sighed for what felt like the millionth time that evening, this time getting ready to leave. Had it not been for his kid sisters wedding he would have never forced her to return to the gloomy place, his hands longed to frame her face, and in his own way plead for forgiveness. But wait, hadn't he already done something like that. He remembered dropping sweet peas in an inelegant fashion on their bed, as one does in anger before storming off for a torturous long shift at work.  

So the ball was in her court, Rudra smirked the burning sensation that was in his heart was suddenly mirrored somewhere south, with his heart racing he sped towards his vehicle hoping like always she understood him, his soul pining for her forgiveness.  

//

Yes very short, but I am famous for short short intros and all plus I needed to get it out somehow. I was dying with it all squashed up in my brain and after todays episode I was guaranteed a heart-attack, I hope y'all liked it! Do leave comments and what not ^_^ Much appreciated 

Asho.

Nice one! waiting for more OSes..
Very Well Written... Superb πŸ‘
really nice dear. do more my wish for u 
What a delight to read your work after a long time.

Good to see you here.

Bring it on