Drabble / 2 / Fat Circles / Page 3 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome to RR. I've read your previous work and you are a fabulous writer. Great intro. Look forward to reading more
Thank you everyone for your loving words <3 I will post the following shot by tonight/early morning tomorrow ^_^ thank you
Lovely.
Love your writing.

I am back πŸ˜†, read and let me know how it was. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

//Drabble 2// - Fat circles. 

If Rudra was stubborn then his wife was equally as if not even more, he knew she was a woman of simple desires, stubborn but simple. So when he walked into her giggling with his cousins wife he had half expected the sweet peas to be weaved into her hair but she was (as mentioned before) stubborn. There were no flowers in her hair, in fact there was something rather different about her, he laughed quietly to himself. They had been married for several months now, his eyes had memorized every feature from the soft hazel of her eyes to her plump lips, in short Rudra knew his wife but when she did things like this he felt as lost as a young boy was with his first woman, fumbling, finding, forever looking. Finally his eyes had spotted the sudden change in her appearance, her hair was bound in a braid, no doubt another act of defiance one he would smother quite happily, he laughed again, this time the sound reaching Paro's ears.  

She stopped in the middle of her not-so-engaging conversation to look at her husband, oh she had known, she had known from the minute he had stepped over the threshold but she refused to acknowledge his demanding presence. But that laugh beckoned her eyes and ears as much as his heart called for hers, he hardly laughed in public and when he did- in fact whenever he laughed such a sound erupted from his chest that bystanders couldn't help but smile and laugh along with him. 

And that was the state he caught his wife in, she was staring at him rather avidly with her lips adorned, my god he loved that smile. He raised his eyebrows as if to ask 'still angry?' the sarcasm present, he was rewarded with a crossed brows and a frown, she clearly was. His eyes happened to fall onto the unattended mehendi plate, was she refusing to wear mehendi too?  

"Rudra-bana tum hi mana loh apni logai ko, mehendi laga neh seh inkar kari hi hai" It seemed to him that Mohini Kaki-sa was so drunk on pleasure that she had misplaced her enmity with Paro.  

Praying to the beloved bholenath he took quick steps to his sulking wife "kyun nahi lagai gi kaki-sa, mein agaya hon laga ke he chooronga" He had to bite his tongue from laughing again, Paro clearly wasn't too happy with his decision he could hear her huffing and muttering under her breath. Taking the seat his timid sister-in-law just vacated he lovingly looked at his wife. Her nose was pink with outrage her eyes sparkled a venomous green and her lips thin with disgust. In one deft move he grabbed her hands, the huffing had increased. 

He hushed her protests with a glance to either ends of the hall and four words "Don't create a scene" 

Rudra wasn't exactly artistic, but what did it matter? The round fat circle on the palm of her hands looked quite nice, didn't it? He turned his head this way and that to examine its roundness on his wife's hands, after all the pattern didn't matter, what mattered was how dark it would become with his love.  

Speaking of love his hands wanted to touch her in places, oh so many places, he wanted to make a map of her body and kiss every location, every landmark. "Paro" He called out softly. She looked up from their joint hands "Hmm" She responded softly.  

"Achi laagi mehendi" He bit his tongue trying to contain his outburst as he saw her eyes widen with disbelief. 

"Yeh aapne- Rudra?" She looked up, eyes as big as saucers, pools of tears ready to fall. 

"Paro?" This time his tone flooded with concern, the earlier trace of humor gone.  

- - - - -

Yes I left it there, I'm thinking of turning this into a drabble kinda thread, I don't know because they're really short. 

Let me know how this was ^_^ πŸ˜† dusra mila gah commenting ki baad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Its ready and waiting for your garam garam comments for a garam garam drabble and if you've read my other stuff things can get quite garam β˜ΊοΈ

-Asho

Edited by curledup - 10 years ago
Nice update!!
Continue soon!!😊
Originally posted by 1DAlice

Nice update!!
Continue soon!!😊

Thank you ^_^
Like the name "Fat Circles" lol πŸ˜†
"... how dark it would become with his love."

Uff! Veeery nice! You know, these are short but there's still a sense of completion. You balance background history, and the present event well.

Speaking of which, I'm waiting for the day when Rudra does laugh in the show too. It'll be quite a surprise for all of us:)

Waiting for your update. Edited by Exprimere - 10 years ago
Awww. :D So cheesy our Rudra is. :D

Loved it. :) I really did. Please do continue, and post your next one soon. :)