||Rangrasiya Tu, Man Basiya Tu||

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

One of the most beautiful posts I have read in a long long time 👏
i am not in those viewer who is so much talanted n say so many beautiful things but i am always on the receving side . n just reading ur post i dont know why but it gave me goosebumps .
Fabulous post 😊

There, there Paro baisaa, your sub-concious, your conscience was practically howling at you to believe him for once and for all, but you chose to believe what was never to your heart's content. The ultimate Fool's Paradise that you chose to escape to. If Only!

But Rudra and Parvati are bound to come together- Parvati is now standing with her arms wide open, ready to repent, to kiss every pain his psyche and make it hers.

Love the above lines so very much. Was so happy to see her standing strong and fighting against Tejawat after knowing the truth.

Eagerly waiting for Rudra and Paro seeing each other again. It's going to be so interesting, for after this point, the one hand that she is never going to leave will be Rudra's.

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

What a lovely write-up. 👏

Okay, I'm going to jump off topic but for some unknown reasons I have this sudden urge to shout- "BASANTI IN KUTTON KE SAMNE MATT NACHNAA" 🤣

Oh, woman! Thank you so, so, so much for liking my post and replying. It did not miss my eyes that you never fail to like my posts and replies every now and then! Means a lot 🤗

Lots of Love
Originally posted by Guinea

One of the most beautiful posts I have read in a long long time 👏

EEE you, yes you woman, a big bear hug and a big thank you for feeding my ego!
I'm so so happy to read your comment, means a lot really ❤️🤗
Originally posted by _Ms.Foxy.Angel_

wow awesome post loved it.

Thank you so much buddy 😃
Originally posted by automaticstart

i am not in those viewer who is so much talanted n say so many beautiful things but i am always on the receving side . n just reading ur post i dont know why but it gave me goosebumps .

Mona Darling, pucchhi le lo 😆
I am overwhelmed, no matter how many people, but the quality of how and who likes it makes me go gaga!
Thank you for bearing with my post and liking it...

Mhare bholenath ki sau, aapka comment padhke mhare rongte bhi khade ho gaye mona baisaa 😳