Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

feminist in me by shakti mohan{officail nritya shakti blog}

prabz_arsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Feminist in me

Since when did men become the rulers of women all around the world???

Does it not occur to you when you are at your family gatherings or particularly when you have invited relatives over for dinner that women in the family serve to all the uncles, papas, brothers etc and when you sit down to eat you have none of those people who you just served serving you.

It bugs me a lot, i dont understand who decided all this? Really who made this deal where all the men will be fed by us and noone will serve my mother or me.

So i decided to fight this, i did not like this arrangement and did not make sense to me. Just because you are born with a particular reproductive organ how does it make you superior at any level.

I questioned some of the men i know and as they put it is this is how they were brought up by their mothers, to hell with this.

Of course it is very comfortable for men as it suits them very much and make their lives supremely convenient , so it becomes my fight and every girl's fight who feels similarly.

why do parents treat their kids unequally, a girl child will wash, clean, help all day and a boy will go play outside all day long.

How is our society made, are you people evil or something, there is no sense in treating two human beings unequally.

Rules , customs and traditions are just a way to keep a upper hand on women and it has been followed ever since, in the earlier centuries there was "sati", widows were not allowed to re marry, today we see men on the streets eve teasing molesting raping...

Men believe they are powerful in terms of their physicality and take advantage of that on a daily basis, let me remind all these men who think they are god sent and women were meant to suffer all their lives, POWER COMES WITH A LOT RESPONSIBILITY...

If you think you have the power ,do not abuse it, remember what goes around comes back around. This often happens with our politicians too, they become too greedy and non sensical when they have the power in their hands.

I was watching on Nat geo the other day how little girls in North Africa are forced to over eat because...listen to this...because men there like curvaceous and obese girls. Are you kidding me? if tomorrow men will suddenly develop a fetish for bald girls,will you force your daughters to be bald for life??? this is ridiculous. I feel sad for those little girls who are not even aware of why are they over fed... some of them even die because of stomach infections and what not.. Sorry men i have developed a certain hatred towards some of you. And somewhere these women are responsible too, if you do not open your mouth and speak up against it , you will be equally responsible for this mess.

Phew...all this tires me altogether, anyways to all those women and men out there be responsible for your actions.

WE ARE BORN EQUAL SO DO NOT TRY TO CREATE SUCH STUPID RULES WHICH FORCES WOMEN TO BE THE MARTYRS EVERY DAY.

Requesting all those awesome people reading this blog to spread awareness by educating a girl child, domestic help and if you can then help the underprivileged.

Let's change the world and make it better for the girls - PINK REVOLUTION

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
its reallyy veryy inspiring!!!!!