rudra as a savior again

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I see everywhere people making post that rudra would feel the betrayal again., ...

i feel he wont feel betrayed., because he knew very well that paro never trusted him
he knew in his heart that paro will give away her life but do not betray tejavat.
he also knew very well that paro is as smart and wise as how Innocent she is
above all he knew for paro he is just this jalad...
still he expects her to be in his side., it can be because of the love or the lover inside him may feel that way...but the BSD officer in him would not feel betrayed...

so there is no way he could feel the betrayal..but but he may be reluctant to save paro...but he would go to save paro & to collect his evidence against thagur...he would go to the den to rescue the butterfly 

hope atleast now attacks that tejhavat directly 
Edited by sindu_gurti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed.
I want d truth to come out at any cost.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: vari3241

Agreed.
I want d truth to come out at any cost.

exactly...paro will pay anything except for some assaults from tejavat side., before she had been attacked i think she would be saved by rudra or takurima sa...or our brave paro would escape out...😊
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I simply want the truth of this tejawat out in front of paro..about her so called baraat and dulha. .abt her best frnd bindi...abt her maasi being agsinst her and finally the resl fact of rudra..she shud get crushed under guilt of not trusting him
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree
Very well said
Rudra cant feel betrayed cause he knows well
paro hates him and considers him to be jallad
and she said it clearly that she doesn't want to marry him.
Rudra will be the one saving her from tejawat..
And paro hopefully will come to know all the truth about tejawat and Rudra as well.
Atleast hoping for it :)) 😃 Edited by AKoz - 10 years ago
habiba2073 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You r so right. I thought the same. When everyone is saying that Rudra will feel betrayed then I thought, WHY? Paro never gave him commitment of any sort...whether it be as a witness or as a lover! So there is no point of  feeling betrayed. May be he will feel awful cause deep down in his heart he accepted Paro as his.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Bharati said rightly... right now want that Tejawat truth come out so Paro know
Rudra will feel sad upset as a human as Rudra but the officer Rudra know the truth already as which side Paro will take...yes may be he will aloof few times but Paro will change it again .now Paro will know the truth
it's the story of Shiv -Sati-Parvati 
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Let's see how the story unfolds!
FOSKA thumbnail
I simply want the truth  out 
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosette80

I simply want the truth of this tejawat out in front of paro..about her so called baraat and dulha. .abt her best frnd bindi...abt her maasi being agsinst her and finally the resl fact of rudra..she shud get crushed under guilt of not trusting him

thank you anjali..me tooo...i want her to feel and understand what kind of person rudra really is...😳..above all she should know what happened to bindi the soul which needed all respect was just went away  in vain..😭...