Rangrasiya

What if this happend?

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I know SBB has shown Paro running away with Tejawat but that would be kinda misleading or after Rudra saved from the bullet then the scene of Paro hiding behind Tejawat comes.

Would it be shocking if Paro take Rudra hand and choose to go with him instead of Tejawat?  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 the seperation for the charecters to realise their feelings and for Paro to find out the truth about Takur has to happen so dont know if they will have Paro choosing Rudra at this time ...personally i want to see Rudra in his bechani mode searching for his Paro a bit more๐Ÿ˜‰  Edited by jen1 - 10 years ago
Sharandeep thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there would be no fun in that
sree-sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lemonsunrise

I know SBB has shown Paro running away with Tejawat but that would be kinda misleading or after Rudra saved from the bullet then the scene of Paro hiding behind Tejawat comes.

Would it be shocking if Paro take Rudra hand and choose to go with him instead of Tejawat?  

I want to see the same that Paro choose Rudra instead of Tejaswat..but I want to see that Paro's kidnap too...so if Paro choose Rudra - Tejaswat suprised to see her trust and relation with Rudra and kidnap her it looks better na.๐Ÿ˜‰