IS 'THE BRACELET CONNECTION' SAVIOR TO THE IMPENDING DOOM?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

ISHAROON KO AGAR SAMJHO, RAAZ KO RAAZ REHNE DO..

RAAZ KI BAAT KEH DOON THO,JAANE MEHFIL MAIN PHIR KYA HO...

I love these creatives ,, these r my kindaa creatives ,, symbolisms they create, imaginaries they represent through actions, words n moments ,,simply WOW.

Each word coming out of the yelling n distressed laila,, was attacking directly to his soul,, as deep down  ,,,the realization process has started.

The question screaming around the GRAND HAVELI since last friday was

"KYA HAI TUMHARE AUR PARO KE BEECH MAIN???"

And laila herself answered the question at the beginning of this week

"TUNE USSE HAQ DE DIYA HAI RUDRA"

Its such a simple statement to understand ,,but then such a difficult fact for rudra to accept.

Laila,,,the mighty girl...Although you are not meant to be loved or appreciated around here in our PARUD WORLD ,,I am loving you these days for ur MISSION RUDRA..the more u r indulging in ,,the more is RUDRA realizing many facts hidden down in HIS own depths,,, although I am not that impressed by the actor who plays it as she somehow lessens the impact for me by her overtly facial expressions and loud dramatics,,, more than what is necessary for THE EX' named LAILA but have no other option when it comes to feeling a little sympathetic for the character named LAILA.

Today she proved that SHE KNOWS''HER'' MAN..and indeed she had been the MEERA of his life for the last 8 years,,, worshipping HIM ..HER JAANWAR despite all his ruthlessness,, inspite all his detachments,, regardless of all his tainted black logics about love n life. Each word she said was more than truth to be denied and each barbed nail HIT HIM HARD.

But this modern MEERA is nothing like the sacrificing n worshipping kinds,, she demands PAYBACK ,, demands her HAQ,, demands respect,, demands love..but alaaasss too late baby ,,WHILE U KEPT BEATING AROUND THE BUSHES,,, RUDRA FOUND HIS DESTINED SOUL LINKINGS WITH HIS GORGEOUSLY ZIDDI PARO.

When she stands here comparing bits n pieces of relationships HE shares with GHARWAALI N BAHARWAALI..he blurts out the realities more convincingly then he himself acknowledges at the moment...

KUCH NAHIN HAI """HUM DONO""" KE BEECH MAIN

Even Rudra himself didn't had the slightest of inkling that he has indeed ACCEPTED HIMSELF TO BE A PART OF WE' WHEN IT CAME TO PARO.

When laila rightfully reminds him of the CARE N RSTLESSNESS in his eyes for paro at the sangeet,, RUDRA DEV WAS LEFT SPEECHLESS by the truth of her words.

"TUNE USSE HAQ DE DIYA HAI RUDRA"

You have given her the right, right to affect u,,right to matter to u,,right to have earned your care,,

Right to have somewhere earned the status which only your MOTHER enjoyed till now..THE RIGHT TO CAUSE PAIN..

PAIN SETS ITS LOGICS QUITE CORRECTLY

CAN BE CAUSED BY ONLY THOSE WHO MATTER DEARLY

YEARNING SETS ITS ROOTS QUITE HIDEOUSLY

BECOMES PERMANENT IN SACRED CORNERS INTELLIGENTLY

WOW laila...how intelligent you are,,,n how beautifully you understand HIM n his TOUCHES of concern...you understand HIM because of the time u shared n DOSTI he claims and TOUCHES because u were never that lucky to have enjoyed this particular type of TOUCH ...THE TOUCH OF BELONGING.

HE MAY HAVE TOUCHED YOU MANY TYPES..

HE MAY HAVE ALLOWED YOU THE SAME TOO...

BUT WHEN IT CAME TO THE TOUCH OF LOVE...

YOU WERE NEVER THE ONE TO GAIN EVEN FEW

Laila justly suggested that the yearning of attachment he felt for paro was no less than the CRUEL PAIN HE FELT FOR HIS MOTHER.

OHHH poor Laila ,,the moment u bracketed his mother n paro together you urself made way for your exit from this family picture.

We  all know that rudra loved his mother more than the vivid boundaries defined by love itself but what he has started loving more..not by intentions but by habit... in all these years of painful rejection is the ABONDONMENT he suffered at the hands of epitome of trust of any child...HIS MOTHER.

BEING SCARED OF ABANDONMENTS IS RUDRA'S WAY TO LIFE.

Paro too takes him to this world of ABANDONMENT ONLY,,, her every mistrust in him attaches him more to this girl who was required to be a nobody by him from the very start...SHE calls him JALLAD..n his care deepens more..SHE rejects him huge,, n his attraction seeps in more.

He tries it hard to keep himself detached,, but then laila is so right,, PARO is no less than his mom when it comes to being HIS soulful pull to light.

While child rudra believed that his mom will come back n set him free of the lonely BLACK world of rejections,, the grown up man yearns for the same salvation from HIS PARO .

IF laila's each word was so barbarically targeted to achieve THE BULL'S EYE..

THEN  rudra's silence was the golden answer of her being correct all the way...

He got so bewildered by facing this stark naked accusations of truth that he blurted out

TU JAHAN YAHAN SE PARO...

OUCH...

OHHH I felt pity for laila in those moments but then she is reaping only the crops she has sown herself. She manifests love in its ugliest forms n dirt is what she is destined to achieve in return.

TO TRY TO BIND LOVE

IS THE HENIOUS OF CRIMES

TO HAVE HEART TO SET IT FREE

IS WHERE ITS BEAUTY LIES

Laila went away with her learning through the dialogue n left rudra standing there facing the heat of them. Each word said by laila appeared huge n more impactful to rudra dev when analysed in alone.

REALIZATIONS ARE STARK NAKED WHEN THEY HIT HOME

CLOTHING THEM UP WITH LOGICS IS A PERSON'S WAY TO REFORM

I soo wished that they should have shown a little continuance of this scene with paro. But I guess its too early to show any confrontation amongst rudra n paro regarding laila as there r more important n dhamekdar issues impending .

Rudra faced his uniform n his deepest scares came out at the fore. From many days now,, he was hoping against his own beliefs that he will break paro down n will make her bend to his ways through his BY HOOK OR BY ROMANCE theory of guttery closing ins' and sensuous necklace entanglements..He tried talking sense to her too,, scared her of her impending death when entire village saw her face,, made her face his cruel stances of I AM THE WINNER at the time of mehendi application,, went so against his own character n tried pleading too..BUT...

IF LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT EASY THEN IT WOULD HAVE LOST ITS NAME.

This uniform is not only his identity n character but injects reason to his life too..n today I knew one more reason for his immense attachment to this title of being A BSD OFFICER..his mother was the inspiration for him ,,it was his mother who had ingrained these firm feelings of belongingness in his mind towards his country,, does that mean his patriotism too somewhere found its origin in the abandonment theory too..

It had been the only nice thing to have ever happened to this unlucky n dejected child,, and today he is standing at such crossroads of life that this very thing which he himself earned through his own hardwork n selfless dedication is at the mercy of others...

Ohhh,,, to be left bereft of this only mark of dependence in his abandoned life...ahhh the hurtful misery of the same.

And WOW the beauty they created through symbolism once again...

While rudra mirrored his looming decline in the reflections of his uniform..paro sensed it in her own reflection, when she faced it dress as a bride,, AGAIN...

SO DIFFERENT WAS THIS AGAIN' FROM THE BEFORE' OF HER LIFE

THEN IT WAS HAPPINESS , TODAY IT IS PLIGHT

THEN SHE WAS HOPEFUL , TODAY ALL STRESSFUL

THEN IT WAS THE SUPPOSED LOVE

TODAY IT'S THE SUPPOSED HATE

THEN IT WAS THE CHOICE

TODAY ITS HER IMPENDING FATE.

Well the symbolism ,,, it was in the fact that both remembered MALA in these moments..while rudra saw his uniform not only as the only good thing he could have ever earned in his life but also as a very deep rooted way of remembrance n adieu to his mother,,,paro remembered the same motherly figure with a hope that maybe all she said at the similar occasion way before,, wouldn't be soo untrue by the end of it all.

She has asked PARO to create new beautiful adornments in her bright promising life ahead with the help of all those memoirs' of life lived till now.

And Paro got scared of the exact opposite of the same she was going to sign in to in next few hours..

Now it was time for paro to get scared,, she has been maintaining her stand till now,,, has been reasoning out with the JALLAD,, has been declaring loud that if to marry him is the price which she will have to pay for her beliefs then she is ready to pay that huge .But now,, when she was actually facing the moment,,, the heat of the same was burning her deep.

Ohhh,,, the misery of a girl whose life was as simple as its definition in the dictionary has in few months of time turned out to be so complicated as its actual application in practice.

The squirminess of WHY ME?,, the pathos of being alive,,, the   agony of keeping herself alive through it all...ohhh the dreadful EMPTINESS of the situation...

WHERE HAVE I BROUGHT MY LIFE OR MY LIFE BROUGHT ME...

She mentioned in the same sentence that I WILL DIE ,,and that NEW PARO WILL BE BORN,,,ohhh the paradox of emotions...she is trying to be a winner by being ready to face death to avoid herself being married to the JALLAD but on the other hand she is somewhere accepting her defeat too by admitting to her ANIMATED dost that nothing will be left of her in the new soul created out of the holy fire of marriage...

Was she not referring to the words of that mother only...mother who  has asked her to start her life anew after marriage ,,wasnt she replying her only by implying that "ofcourse I will start new because I will be dead by soul by the end of it all"""...ohhh the cruel grim mockery created by misery...

TWO SOULS FACING MISERIES IN EACH OTHER'S HANDS

TWO HEARTS WHO CRAVE TO OFFER A RESPITE

TWO MINDS WHO CANT AGREE TO THE RESULT OF THE SAME

TWO PEOPLE WHO R ALL SO ALIKE

TWO SOULS WHO R ENTWINED SO TIGHT

TWO FUTURES WHO CAN ONLY SET EACH OTHER RIGHT

TWO HEARTS WHICH HAVE SOMEWHAT SUBMITTED

DEFEAT IN THE HANDS OF THEIR FATE

TWO MINDS WHICH STILL WANNA BELIEVE

THAT ITS NEVER TOO LATE

TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEMSELVES BOUNDED THE CHAINS

TWO SOULS WHO HOLD EACH OTHER'S REINS..

She blamed the animated mockery that whenever she appears everything goes haywire,,,ohhh you silly obnoxious girl..why don't u open ur intelligent eyes n see the truth which is lying stark naked in front of u...the very god u r pleading to save you n be on your side ,,,was there,,,is here and will be there too..

By sending this animated signal..he is not suggesting a gloom but hinting that if he has send his avatar RUDRA to save you back then ,,,then rudra will ofcourse be there to save u now too..

But then its in her destiny to know the truth the hard way...isn't she behaving like the obnoxious sati who refused to comply with shiva's pleas of reality and went to her father's house against his wishes...isn't paro showing the same foolish n blinded faith in her supposedly fatherly figure..THE BLACK THAKUR...

Sati paid for her ill beliefs by setting herself on fire and here our paro is ready too to fed herself to fire...then it was the day of MAHASHIVRATRI today it's the same day too..

Hopefully,,THIS TIME AROUND RUDRA WILL DANCE HIS TAANDAV WAY BEFORE THE IMPENDING DOOM N SATI AKA PARO WILL BE SAVED WAY BEFORE HER UNNOTICED GLOOM.

Paro is deeply engraved in her own miseries when rudra sets in...ohhh the sadness of the moment..there is no love here..no passion,,no attraction,, infact it appears that all feelings meant to be felt have suddenly gone dead...its just two mechanical human beings facing each other as if pleading to give them back their gift of soul...

Both believe and know that what they r about to endeavour will leave them bereft n soulless by the end of it,,rudra will pay the price of his HOLY uniform..n paro will pay the price of BEING MARRIED to a person who killed her husband,, but then none of them is yet agreeing to set the another free..

Rudra once again for the last time attempted almost pleaded to make her face the facts,,,and ufff the symbolism created by the mere gesture of paro..she pushed him off as if she has heard too much of him n now was in no mood further to confront with him some more...

And then... THE BRACELET CONNECTION HAPPENED...

Wasn't the mother everywhere around today,,without being physically present

IS THIS SOME OTHER HINT OF SYMBOLISM...

IS THIS BRACELET CONECTION,,THE SAVIOUR TO THE IMPENDING DOOM???

Will mala act as the real KEY to all these confused locks of suspense n theories we all r making out...

SHE IS AS MUCH THE KEY TO THAKUR'S LOCKS

AS SHE IS TO RUDRA'S

AND AS A MATTER OF FACT IS OF PARO'S TOO...

If MALA is the string who binds them all..then will she be the recourse too???

Only the next episode will tell..but for now I wanna believe in the best dialogue of today said by the most balanced n neutral person around...

"SACH SURAJ KE SAMAAN HOTA HAI"

SHAAM DHALTE DHALTE SURAJ KO CHIPANA PADTA HAI

PAR SUBAH AATI HAI,SURAJ NIKALTA HAI

AUR PHIR USKE UJAALE KO PHAILANE SE KOI NAHIN ROK SAKTA...

WAITING FOR RUDRA N PARO'S SUN TO RISE N SHINE SOOONNN

wowww
beautifully written
just AMAZINGGG
i am sooo excited for upcoming episodes now
Very nice mansi.. i hope tahkurain jumps in PaRud story now..
feeling sorry for rudra, n paro too- but paro is not silly, she has no proof of thakur's lies.. She knows rudra protects her, but a person who is good to you can also have wrong beliefs..