Handsome hunks from small screen choose the TV beauties they would lik

gangak thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Handsome hunks from small screen choose the TV beauties they would like to play Holi with

17 Mar 2014 02:50 AM | TellychakkarTeam
  • Previous
  • Next

So busy are out TV actors that they hardly get free time for fun and celebrations out of their hectic shoot schedules. But they always keep their viewers and loyal fan base entertained by way of their special performances for the occasion.

In this feature section, some of our handsome hunks from the small screen talk about which beauty of the Telly industry they would like to play Holi with.

Mohit Sehgal: If I have to apply colour on any girl from the television industry, it would be Sanaya Irani.
Gautam Rode: I would like to play Holi with Nigar Khan as she is my best friend.
Iqbal Khan: I would like to celebrate Holi with my co-star Shraddha Arya as we have just rehearsed for a Holi scene of an upcoming track.
Gaurav Khanna: I would celebrate my Holi with all the pretty ladies. Though I have not kept a track of the prettiest ones, there are so many beautiful women in this industry with whom I would like to celebrate this festival. Hence, to see their faces painted with vibrant colours, I would like to play Holi with all of them.
Akshay Dogra: I do not like playing Holi, but if I have to choose anyone it would be Sanaya Irani and Daljeet Bhanot as they are very dear to me.
Saurabh Raaj Jain: Holi is one festival that one celebrates with his or her loved ones. So I would love to play Holi only with my wife and no one else.
Mohit Malik: I would like to play Holi with my co-star of Doli Armaano Ki, Neha Marda.
Vikrant Massey: Sara Khan is a very dear friend of mine and I think I would be catching up with her for Holi.
Sameer Dharmadikari: I would love to celebrate this festival alone.
Gaurav S Bajaj: Since this is my first Holi with my wife, I look forward to celebrate this festival of colours with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Love Mohit Sehga and Akshay Dogra...
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
obviously, mohit would color sanaya! he is too honest to to sanaya!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Cute!! AD & MS.. lol though both were obvious answers! but hehe i hoped that AD might pick his own sister Ridhi instead of the on screen sis n SIL!! 🀣
n t4s :)
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
ALBERTINI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love  Akshay Dogra...
Alessandra-Am thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I do not like playing Holi, but if I have to choose anyone it would be Sanaya Irani and Daljeet Bhanot as they are very dear to me.
goguma thumbnail
tfs

for mohit,  we do not even have to ask cz we'd know the answer... πŸ˜‰   

as for ashay, he  has a soft spot for the girls...  his IPK family ... πŸ€— 
Edited by goguma - 10 years ago
Carthago thumbnail
Love Mohit Sehga and Akshay Dogra...
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Cute replies of Mohit and Akshay!! πŸ˜ƒ Love them❀️ 
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeaahhh..!!!! Love to Mohit and Akshay...
TFS... And happy holi... πŸ˜Š