DangelzDesigns13|Clsd-NEW Humsafars/IttiSiKhushi/IshRa/DivAn pg.140 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats on your new shop, Dangz! :D and beautiful banner you have made <3
Haha yes i do love your banner because i'm a shameless, biased chudail but also because your banners are always perfect and your colouring is spectacular <3
I actually really like this photoshoot of hers because she did something different with her hair for once :O 
Ah everyone is busy these days so update in your own free time, no rush, I won't pester you :P
Edited by -Aliya- - 10 years ago
CONGRATS on new gallery Dangz! hope you open many many manyyy more <3
Aww...thanks so much everyone for the warm congrats! 🤗 Hopefully I will get to everyone individually and thank them :) 

You have a new shop? :O I am so late. But congratulations 🤗
Wow Congo for new shop danglez. ! 🥳hope u make 100 such more beautiful galleries ❤️
Originally posted by notfadedaway

love love the banner!! gorgeous coloring!
CONGOOO DANGELZ on numro 13! you simply deserve many many moreee! :p ILY! sorry for a short comment! I hardly come here! :P you know that! ;) 

update sooon! don't make us wait too long! ;) 

Ashuuu <333 I'm so glad you loved the banner! 😃  Thank you, thank you for the congrats :D I love you too, and thank you for stopping by...considering you barely come here :P Miss you lots! 🤗

I think I already made everyone wait long...busy with teaching placement. 

Originally posted by QH_DDEJ_Fan

Congratulations for new Gallery! Beautiful Shop you have!

Thanks so much Prii! 😳

Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

13th dukaan mubarak ho 🤗 Congrats Dangelz! The banner looks as flawless as ever! Your work is stunning, I love coming to your shop. Your work is so unique and your one of my favorite siggy makers 😳 I hope you have many more shops ❤️ 

Thank youuu Miyah! 🤗 So glad you loved the banner :) Aww...and I love seeing you here, and I love reading your comments cause you're a sweetheart <3 Thanks once again! 😳

Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

Many many many congratss on your new shop🥳🥳🥳 Thank youuu! 🤗so very happy for you,love your stuff and your cool designz and hatke coloring😎 Aww, thank youu!  and yeah there are few on I-F who are expert in icon making and you are on of them. Aww...you're too sweet! That really means alot! :) I have always tried to keep a check of your updates so I don't miss them but if I have missed one than I am sorry,Love everything about your work. Its always a pleasure to read your comments Mallu, and having you visit here :) Thank you for finding the time to check out my work! I know its hard since I don't PM people, but I always believe that people who really do love my work will find a way to my shop somehow. 😳 And your favorites,gurt,dd,arhi,barun,sanaya,dd,rishabala,maaneet are my top favorites too😃 Haha, I have way too many favourites...but yes we do have those favourites in common :) Love the CG banner its fantastic Thank youuu <3 Mallu

Edited by Dangelz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

YAY!! Congrats on your 13th shop and may you have many many more, Dangelz 🤗

Thanks so much Ragini! 🤗 

Originally posted by -Maryam.K-

~ CONGRATULATIONS ~On your 13th gallery. I wish you all the best for this gallery and I hope you rock it just like the way you rocked it in your previous gallery, or even much better :) You are truly and inspirational siggy maker, and the way you make them from the size to the coloring to so damn P-E-R-F-E-C-^This banner is so damn pretty!! I love the picture you chose, all three of these angels in long earrings, curled hair e.t.c. It's amazing!!

Thanks so much Maryam! You're too sweet! 🤗 I enjoy reading your comments, and I'm glad my work is inspirational :) Seriously means alot!

Glad you loved the banner :)

Oh, I forgot to mention, your banner looks stunning! I love the coloring and blending.