Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Drabble. I'm waiting for the day when he will refer to him as Bapusa and nor Ranawat. An evolving RudraEdited by Hunnybunny3 - 10 years ago
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is amazing how an event can be lifted from ordinary to extraordinary with just one word !
Brilliant Rae as usual !
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love these short-short, deeply impacting dabbles. Loved this one too.

I'd like to suggest something here. A new idea, of sorts. Have you heard about the site "Terribly Tiny Tales"? It's fiction, but in 140 characters or less. Like a tweet format.

Now I was wondering if we could use the same format, and make a thread on the RR forum, that will have all such really-short entries?

I know it's too small a length but I'm sure you know the value of brevity in writing. It's a challenge to cover everything in 140 characters, not even words. It could be interesting. I also know that you're among the niche, good writers on IF, and can encourage more people write.

Think about it, maybe?Edited by Exprimere - 10 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Exprimere

I love these short-short, deeply impacting dabbles. Loved this one too.

I'd like to suggest something here. A new idea, of sorts. Have you heard about the site "Terribly Tiny Tales"? It's fiction, but in 140 characters or less. Like a tweet format.

Now I was wondering if we could use the same format, and make a thread on the RR forum, that will have all such really-short entries?

I know it's too small a length but I'm sure you know the value of brevity in writing. It's a challenge to cover everything in 140 characters, not even words. It could be interesting. I also know that you're among the niche, good writers on IF, and can encourage more people write.

Think about it, maybe?

First up, Thank You for your comment! I am so glad that this was impactful even if tiny. :)

And now about the idea, I have read 'Terribly Tiny Tales' and I love the concept and your idea of incorporating it here in RR forum! I am in! :)
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
In a few words you brought out the essence of their relationship.

Lovely., thanks...
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He calls his dad bapusa, short and sweet!Edited by Jaz1990 - 10 years ago
goguma thumbnail
a beautiful piece of work.

just that one word alone and it conveys everything ...

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome. You will realize things when you are verge of loosing them. Rudra feelings for his father is well described in one word... Bapusa . What an excellent way to show everything in one word. Please do write more on Parud. I love reading and that too from excellent writers like you.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, Rae. So good to see you here. I'm very impressed by people who have the talent to tell a story in just 100 words. And yours is wonderful. I hope Dilsher is saved.