~ Whispers ~ A 100 word drabble on Rudra *New Drabble-ish Pg 3

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Drabble. I'm waiting for the day when he will refer to him as Bapusa and nor Ranawat. An evolving RudraEdited by Hunnybunny3 - 10 years ago
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is amazing how an event can be lifted from ordinary to extraordinary with just one word !
Brilliant Rae as usual !
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love these short-short, deeply impacting dabbles. Loved this one too.

I'd like to suggest something here. A new idea, of sorts. Have you heard about the site "Terribly Tiny Tales"? It's fiction, but in 140 characters or less. Like a tweet format.

Now I was wondering if we could use the same format, and make a thread on the RR forum, that will have all such really-short entries?

I know it's too small a length but I'm sure you know the value of brevity in writing. It's a challenge to cover everything in 140 characters, not even words. It could be interesting. I also know that you're among the niche, good writers on IF, and can encourage more people write.

Think about it, maybe?Edited by Exprimere - 10 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Exprimere

I love these short-short, deeply impacting dabbles. Loved this one too.

I'd like to suggest something here. A new idea, of sorts. Have you heard about the site "Terribly Tiny Tales"? It's fiction, but in 140 characters or less. Like a tweet format.

Now I was wondering if we could use the same format, and make a thread on the RR forum, that will have all such really-short entries?

I know it's too small a length but I'm sure you know the value of brevity in writing. It's a challenge to cover everything in 140 characters, not even words. It could be interesting. I also know that you're among the niche, good writers on IF, and can encourage more people write.

Think about it, maybe?

First up, Thank You for your comment! I am so glad that this was impactful even if tiny. :)

And now about the idea, I have read 'Terribly Tiny Tales' and I love the concept and your idea of incorporating it here in RR forum! I am in! :)
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
In a few words you brought out the essence of their relationship.

Lovely., thanks...
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He calls his dad bapusa, short and sweet!Edited by Jaz1990 - 10 years ago
goguma thumbnail
a beautiful piece of work.

just that one word alone and it conveys everything ...

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome. You will realize things when you are verge of loosing them. Rudra feelings for his father is well described in one word... Bapusa . What an excellent way to show everything in one word. Please do write more on Parud. I love reading and that too from excellent writers like you.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, Rae. So good to see you here. I'm very impressed by people who have the talent to tell a story in just 100 words. And yours is wonderful. I hope Dilsher is saved.