Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Shakti Mohan Wishes Kunwar on His Birthday

Link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ4CYA02Rdg

ArSha fans with Amar on SBS - Bday Segment ^_^

Credit-ITVF

Kunwar Amar Gift Segment IF

Kunwar Amar celebrates his birthday with Telly Tadka n ITVF.

Gift Segment ITVF

Palki Malhotra :- "They are not fans, they are inspirations"

Kunwar Amar celebrating his birthday in HOC<3

Amar's Birthday Celebration with Tellybytes - Part 1 n Part 2.

Kuwar Amarjeet Singh recieves gifts from fans - Part 01(TB Segment)

Kuwar Amarjeet Singh recieves gifts from fans - Part 02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gd9g0myVF0

Kunwar Amar Celebrates Birthday On Twitter Roll.*FuzionProductions*

Link : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/kunwar-amar-celebrates-30th-birthday-twitter-roll/

"Charlie loves giving me surprises" - Kunwar Amarjeet Singh

Kunwar Amarjeet Singh Birthday Special!"Tellytime article"

he immensely popular and well knownKunwar Amarjeet Singh, better known as Reyaansh Singhania', from Channel V's longest running show Dil Dostii Dance, celebrates his birthday today! On this lovely occasion, he gets candid with urlremoved about his birthday plans, life, and lots more!

First of all, wish you a very happy birthday Kunwar, and what are your plans for the day? As well as your birthday resolution this year?

Thank you so much for your wishes! So actually, I am off to Goa with Charlie and a few friends for my birthday for a nice quiet celebration. As I am pretty tired of all the Bombay parties. Though yes I will be celebrating mostly with my entire D3 gang, once I am back. I also plan to visit a few NGO's of the needy with Charlie, as that is something different I would love to do this year. And talking about my birthday resolution, well from now on, I am going to try and help all those people who are not well blessed, as much as I can. Specially young girls and women. Help them out in any possible manner, and give them whatever I can. As when I see such people, it really hurts me, and so helping them out will definitely bring out a new Me'.

So D3 is all set to complete 3 years on 11th April this year, which isn't too far. How does it feel?

Oh it just feels amazing! I cannot express my happiness in words! It's just the best feeling ever! I mean, I never really imagined 3 years of this show to be happening, but it is! I have to say that getting here is all a big team effort. The cast, crew, creatives and everybody else who has worked on this show, is to be thanked. I'm extremely happy to have such an amazing team, who has truly contributed to us having become so big today! 

After having played the character of Reyaansh Singhania' for 3 years now, what is the best part about being him?

Well, to be honest, the best part about playing Reyaansh Singhania' for 3 years now, is all the fan following I have received! It's just amazing! My fans love me so much, which is the best feeling ever. And of course all the girls who love Rey'! (Laughs). It really does feel great!

Apart from your own character on screen, who is your other favourite character on the show? And if given a chance, with whom would you have liked to switch your role?

Umm... that would be Nilesh and Vicky! I would love to play their roles if given a chance. They're very funny characters, and everything they do just turns out to be a lot of fun!

What is your rapport like with Shantanu Maheshwari and Vrushika Mehta who play your best friends Swayam and Sharon on screen?

Shantanu and I have been together right from the beginning of the show, so its a very Brotherly' connection. He is somehow like a younger brother to me. We are always in sync with each other while shooting our scenes, during all the dances etc. Always pulling each other's leg and lots of masti of course! It has been great working with Shantanu for so many years now. Vrushika is very young, but has proved herself as an actor in a great way quite fast, which is awesome! We too have lot's of fun while shooting, and I just love pulling her leg and playing pranks on her! It's been lovely working with her too.  

What is your rapport like with Shakti Mohan, who is back on screen as Kriya now?

Shakti and I go back a long way to DID days, so we are great friends! We are always in sync with each other, and understand each other very well too, which makes it very comfortable to work. I am glad she is back on screen and my dance partner too! And, it has always been easy to work with Shakti, no hesitation or awkwardness during any particular scenes or dances, as we have always been good friends, which has helped us throughout. This long journey with Shakti has been lovely.

Any recent fun moments on set that you can share with us?

I shall reveal a secret about when we were shooting for the Holi special recently! So just to have fun, a few of us from the cast actually gave the rest and people from the crew Bhaang' to drink, during the shoot! Oh my god, hamne itni masti ki hai na! Sab talli ho gaye the. Many of us couldn't even stand, sit or talk properly. Sabko pakad pakad ke pilaya. Channel ke log bhi waha the us waqt, aur hum sabko dekh ke puri tarah se dar gaye! But we really had some great fun! 

Rapid Fire:

Who is Kunwar of screen?

A simple guy but with high level thinking. Always living life to the fullest, and making it a point to achieve all of my dreams!

What is your typical day like?

That would only be, Shooting, Shooting and Shooting!

Which is your favourite food?

Maggie of course! And Chinese.

Which is your favourite colour?

Black when it comes to clothes. And Blue and White when it comes to anything I use, or maybe the colour of my room or house. 

A song that can make your day?

Umm... any romantic song for sure.

Which phone/phone's are you currently using?

A Blackberry and an Iphone.

Which is the last film you saw?

Queen, which I recommend to everyone! It is a must watch film, as Kangana has done an outstanding job!

Who is your favourite TV personality?

Karan Singh Grover, who is a complete package of charm, good looks, great personality and great acting. 

Who is your favourite Bollywood actor/actress?

Deepika Padukone and Hrithik Roshan!

If ever given a chance, which film would you like to be part of and which character would you like to play?

I would like to play the role of Hrithik Roshan in Agneepath' if given a chance. And the role of Iron Man in the film Iron Man'!

Finally, a message for all your fans who are very very excited for your birthday?

I would like to thank them all from the bottomo of my heart for trending so much, to try and make my birthday trend number 1 worldwide! It truly is an amazing feeling. I would also like to thank them for all the love and support they have shown me in these 3 years, and today I would be nothing without any of this. I really love them all! 

Writer:Rhea Parekh

Edited by Angel56 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kriyaanshholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfsss awl d articles n ivs ^__^
Its raining today lmao ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RD..

Tfsss awl d articles n ivs ^__^
Its raining today lmao ๐Ÿ˜Ž

It should be raining๐Ÿ˜Ž .. there is no gift segment yet ..waiting for that too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Rish..

WOW! โค๏ธ

Yus!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž
jas_ArSha_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i need to get an umbrella now
i am drenched with amar ivs and articles
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: jas112

i need to get an umbrella now
i am drenched with amar ivs and articles

๐Ÿคฃ KEEP DRENCHING and Let me drench too๐Ÿคฃ ... I want More n More๐Ÿ˜Ž Dil Maange More n More๐Ÿ˜Ž
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im waiting for the gift segment 
hope he just reads my msg and name
Edited by nature-beauty - 10 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: nature-beauty

im waiting for the gift segment 

hope he just reads my name

u've sent any gift??๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
nature-beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel56

u've sent any gift??๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

no dear didnt get time was hell busy for last two weeks and aaj free hopayi hoon.
only bday msg to him with my name.
nature-beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel56

i wish mine reach him too

will defnitely reach to him