Parud OS:Lets begin our journey of love <3

Posted: 10 years ago

Paro was silently gazing at the man sleeping like an innocent child,the child in him wasn't able to forget the scars that his mother gave him.

No more was he a Jallad to her as he knew that behind this fake mask of a jallad lived a vulnerable man,devoid of love- the real Rudr,her husband who feared to love or to be loved...

Even without her knowing she went towards him, kneeling down and gently touching his face with her tiny, trembling hands.

Her heart did skip a beat thinking about the day when she came to know the true face of Thakur whom she had immense respect for. She was so blinded in his faith that she didn't even give an ear to what her Rudr had said.

How can she forget the day when she came to know the biggest truth of her life, the same day her life changed once again but this time for good.

The day when she became Parvathi Rudr Pratap Ranawat...

"If only you accept me as your wife Rudr, A lone tear left her eyes and fell on his face."

Afraid of him waking up, she went back to sleep, least knowing that her Rudr wasn't asleep

The mere touch of her had awakened him and seeing tears in her eyes were a sheer torture for him.

He so wanted to take her in his place and keep loving her all day,all night but something was stopping him,the fear of her leaving him was haunting him like hell,if only he was able to get rid of his insecurities, if only he was able to delete the memories of his painful past...

THE NEXT MORNING

Maithili hugging Paro tight:Paro,main tare ko bata nahi sakthi ki main kitna khush hoon,maara maa banne ka sapna pura hone jar aha hai.

Paro:Sach?

Sunehri:haan bhaisa aur bhabisa aaj jaa rehe hai anaadashram bacche godh lene.

Paro:Main aapke liye bohot khush hoon jeeja.Bhagwan aapko duniya ke saare khushiyaan de

Sunehri:Mein toh bohot khush hoon,Maithli bhabisa ke baccha joh  aane wala hai aur ab manne aapke aur Rudr bhaisa ke bacche ki intezaar hai

A small smile crept on her lips thinking about her and Rudr's child which soon got faded as the reality hit her.

Paro:aah Main unko chai dekar aati hoon.

IN PARUD'S ROOM

Rudr was hugging the doll and crying thinking about his mother, the pain that his mother gave him was still unbearable for him.18 years have passed by but still he expected her to come back and take him in her laps and love him till eternity.

Rudra..., He heard her calling him with her melodious,caring voice but he wasn't ready to show his vulnerability to her,he didn't wanted to break down in-front of her.

Rudr:Kyun aahi ho yaha?

Parvathi:Woh chai..

Rudr:rak aur jaa yaha se

She kept the tray and made him turn towards her

"Tum ro rehe ho? Kya huva taareko?"

Rudr held her wrist lightly, not wanting to hurt her,but he couldn't...

"Ek baar kahi huyi baath tujhe samaj mein nahi aati hain? Jaa yaha se" He screamed

Rudr,she tried to hold his face.

That's it, he lost all the control and pinned her to the door tightly holding her wrist, making her bangles break and pierce into her skin.

Aahh..

Paro.. tu.. tu eek hai? Haath dikha mujhe,dikha 😡

Paro: Pehle taara dil dikha do mujhe?

Rudr:Kya? Yeh kya pagalpan hai?

"Why Rudr? Why can't you come out of your past? Why can't we try to make our marriage work? Why can't you love me Rudr? You think I'll leave you like your mother did? The day isn't far when I'll leave you and go but it'll be my lifeless body because you..

Rudr:Paro... he roared in anger on the mere thought of him losing her.

He took the First aid box and started bandaging her,all the time looking in her eyes.

Her eyes fell on the doll and she was pleasantly surprised.

"Yeh toh maari gudiya hai,maari Radha,tare ko kahase mila?"

The realization dawned upon them,so the sweet little girl who gave him her doll to ease his pain is none other than paro?

"Paro tum.."

Rudr: aaj manne mat rook,bolne de mujhe Rudr.Bolne de ki main tumse kitni pyaar karti hoon.

I wanted to hate you but I can't,I'm helplessly in love with you Rudr.Yes,I love you.And can't think of leaving you even in my dreams.Till my last breath I can only love you.

I know you don't love me,may be I don't deserve your love,I...

Shhh..

He gently leaned towards her and took her trembling lips in a soft kiss.He took her upper lip and sucked it so very softly making Paro moan.She opened her lips inviting him inside,soon the kiss turned into a passionate one and they marked each other with their hungry yet pure kiss. It was all about the true love they felt for each other.

He slowly released her and she hugged him tight feeling shy.

Today he wanted to clear all the misunderstanding between them, he became sure that his Paro will not leave him not matter what,he wanted to love his Paro all his life,mark her with his unconditional love. From now on he'll make sure that he'll be the reason for her happiness not her sorrow and pain.

"Paro,look at me"

She shyly raised her eyes to meet his passionate ones,

"Let's forget the past and move on for a better future, let's start our journey of love,a new life filled with love, only our pure love.I promise you Paro I'll fulfill all your dreams,of having a perfect married life,of having a loving husband and yeah we'll have two kids,two boys, exact replicas of you"

But Rudra, they must have your eyes. A crimson red adorned her face😳

Rudr smiled and took and her in his embrace.

Their journey of love has just begun...

Just a random thought😃

Hows it? Was it crap?

With love,

-Keerthana😳

I'm not able to select the font😭😭

Edited by KeerthuKiarshi - 10 years ago
keerthu di 🤗how r u??after long😃
awesome OS
at last parud were together
loved it...❤️
it was not crap i was fantastic...stole my heart
hope the same happens in the serial also😉

i am the first to comment 
Edited by anshusreeja - 10 years ago
Originally posted by anshusreeja

keerhu di 🤗how r u??after long😃
awesome OS
at last parud were together
loved it...❤️
it was not crap i was fantastic...stole my heart
hope the same happens in the serial also😉

i am the first to comment 

Had exams 
Thanks yaara🤗

I too want this to happen in serial😳

There some problem yaar, I'm not able to select the font 😭😭😭
Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Had exams 
Thanks yaara🤗
I too want this to happen in serial😳
There some problem yaar, I'm not able to select the font 😭😭😭
aww...exams are first na😳
if it happens all RRians will go crazy😆
aww...di..all will see  the story not font di😳

lol
but yaar without proper font and pretty colours this OS looks so dull😭
Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

lol
arre..di it looks fantastic😳
is not dull..or add any pic😳

lol
arre..di it looks fantastic😳
is not dull..or add any pic😳

Thats a cool Idea😉😆
🤗
IT WAS VERY CUTE AND SOOO NICE..
BUT ALAS STORIES R NOT THAT EASY IN OUR TELLY WORLD..

loved the starting tears scene,,beautifully written 😊
Originally posted by NNN-08-

Nice os..!

Thank you😛
Originally posted by mansilovesarshi

IT WAS VERY CUTE AND SOOO NICE..
BUT ALAS STORIES R NOT THAT EASY IN OUR TELLY WORLD..

loved the starting tears scene,,beautifully written 😊

True yaar

Thanks😳