~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANSHIKA AKA VANSHU~~~ - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you sooo much Icey and Bhai 🤗
Loved the partyy..!!
Cake was very yummmy.! :D
Am still licking my fingers!! Huff... Mai toh thak hi gyi...itna saara dance...nd I guess ab cake fight hone wali hai!! Hehehehehehe...
Chalo Now I'll click a group pic from my new camera!! Hehe!!
Sharukh ka toh pata nahii but thaankks for calliinnnggg Deepz Di And my Favourite se bhi favourite actor...
Wish!! Ummm mang lii...batau kya? Umm chalo thik h...!! Hai bhagwan pls Katrina----------------------------Ranbir ki shaadi C.A.N.C.E.L. Karwado pls pls n Ranbir weds Deepika kardo!! Thanks for the lovelyy gifts!! And ishq
thanks for the lovely surprise!! All the pictures chocolates wishes and everything loved it to core!! Thankyousomuch <3<3<3<3 Will never ever forget this Birthday!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you sooo much.:-D !! Love you guys!!
..<3<3<3<3
Guys Vanshika thanked u all n said that she will surely reply u all...😊
Happy Birthday dear. May you have a great year ahead. 😊
Thanks everyone for wishes...Love you all... Loved all the wishes and thanks for taking time and commenting ... This bday is d best bday I ever had!! love you all... Thanks for making my day<3<3<3<3<3 Sorry I can't reply n like everyone...But will try to do to those who have taken a lot of time...seriously love u guys. Keep smilling :) tcEdited by ..vanshika.. - 10 years ago
happy bithday vanshika 
may ur all wishes come true
u have a successful year ahea

happy birthday vanshika ðŸ¥³
may all your wishes come true...
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY ðŸ¥³
MAY GOD BLESS YOU 
Happy birthday vanshika di.have a a wonderful n a superb yeara ahead. May all ur dreams gt fulfilld n GBU😃
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANSHIKA !!! ðŸ˜Š