Rangrasiya

Reth(The Sand)-a story of broken hearts (a parud ss)

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
RETH-(The Sand)
 a story of broken hearts
...prologue...

The darkness blurred her view again when she got out of her long unconscious state. The only light coming in through the ventilator looked like the only ray of hope in darkness. Her tired eyes again wanted to go back to sleep. But the burn and ache in whole body, didn't let her do that. Those animals again beat her savagely last night to open her mouth, to let out information from her. But they didn't know that she was not the vulnerable woman like others. She would never open her mouth even if they killed her. she wouldn't break the trust he had for her, NEVER!! Her heart screamed as she clutched her ghagra tightly with her hand. She was still collapsed on the stony floor. She wanted to get up but her exhausted phase didn't allow her.  She was imprisoned in that big haveli for how long she didn't remember. With a small painful whimper the girl tried to get up but at that moment the closed door opened with a bang and she heard the noise of heavy steps. She smirked again lightly. They had come again to torture us. Before she could understand more she felt the sound of bangle and two hard plms caught her hairs and lifted her up mercilessly. "chal churailni uthh.. baraa arraam kar liya tanne.." she heard her usual poisonous voice. The girl let out a painful voice and faced the cunning crule smile of that elderly woman. "kahe??!! Ander ka sari aag nikal gawa ya abhi bhi chingari bharak rahi hain tanne andar?!!" she asked cruelly. The girl let out a painful smile. "arey ye ka bhaisa... Ye chokri too abhi bhi dant dikhayi rahe se.." the woman said faking a surprise. "manne se baat karne de..." the elderly man said and stood infront of the girl. Her smile increased as she saw his crude hard face and eyes. "dekho paro baisa... akhri baar mauka de raha hoon.. batao manne athee kyun ayein ho?.. kaun bheja hain tanne?.." he asked hardly again.  the girl laughed again,   "aur mara jawab bhi ek hi hain thakur sa... manne naa batayege aap ko kuch... ek baat bhi naa kahengey..." paravati said in a mocking tone. Thakur sa's face hardened again. he pushed paro hard and she fell on the floor again. "chal atheee se.. pari rahne de ek din aur... bhoookhi-pyasi... Dekhti hoon kitni zid hain iss baniyari ne... bhagkar jayegi kithee... mooh to isse kholna parega kissi na kissi din..." thakur sa said with hard voice and get out of thr room leaving paro all behind. A lone tear escaped from paro's eyes. She again got hurt at the same place on her feet where they bit her last night. She clutched the rudrakhsa hanging from her neck. "aap ayengey na.. manne pata hain.. aap mare ko zarror dhond ke nikaloge... hum aap ka intezaar karte rahengey.. jabtak manne andar saans hain tabtak akhein bichayein rahengey.." she whispered and closed her eyes.

Some miles away from the haveli, at BSD military camp of beerpoor border, rajasthan

A man was seating inside the tent looking at the bangle in his hand. He was wearing the uniform of militaries. His posture seemed calm but looking at his anticipating, sad eyes everyone could detect the storm going inside him. "rudra pratap ranawat". The name grooved on the plate of that uniform shinning all the way. the knock on the door of tent make his trance broke. "darwaja khula hain.." he said in a calm but dominating voice. aman, his fellow companion came inside with gllomy face. rudra looked at him with questioning eyes. "ka huya?! kathee pata chala usski?... tera sakal aisa kahe.." he asked so many question in flow. Aman nodded his face in no crushing all his hope. "kuch pata nahi chala. Thakur ne pata nahi paro ko kidhar chupa ke rakha hain.." he said with gllomy eyes. the tremendous anger flashed on ridra's smile and he punched on the table making the water jug fell on the floor spreading the water all over.

ps:  so hello everyone. i know i am unknown to all the forum members of this forum. i am ria and i am a silent visitor of this forum. i am a big fan of sanaya irani and ashis sharma. i am not the reguler follower of this show or forum. but sometime i watch this serial mostly for Parvati aka my fav sanaya... 

so why i am here?! well i have a hobby of writing stories and while looking at some very few episodes of this serial i got this concept in mind. i don't know it does make sense or not. also i am not reguler follower of serial. don't have vivid idea about all the charecters rather than paro and rudra... so some of parts are from my imagination.

i know i am nothing compared to the brilliant writers of this forum. but just give a try. and now it's upto you all. if you think my stupid idea is a little bit tolerable then please tell me. i am open to all type of criticism.

and lastly. sorry if i have done somee mistakee regurding to those rakasthani accecents.cause i really don't have single idea about rajasthani dialetcs. and also sorry for any kind of spelling and gramatical mistakes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters