~ Mann Basiya ~ A Drabble-ish - ParvatiRudra ThankYou+NewDrabble Pg4 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
This is beautiful! I could picture every emotion flitting across her face, her disbelief, her contemplation , the concern in the end, amazing work! :)
Aha! This is lovely. I like the idea of a 'drabble', so much to ponder over and chew on, but with such few words.
Welcome to the world of RR and congrats on writing your first piece on PaRud, I hope we get plenty more.

The Drabble was simply amazing and superb,

Love the way you wrote this from Paro's point of view, her emotions and thoughts were written and expressed beautifully.

I would loved to read a continuation especially with Paro applying the oil on him, it's okay I shall just imagine it in my head, lol. 

Loved the Drabble, awesome writing.

Thanks for the PM xx 
Nice one Rae,
Ya it was so caring n at d same time sensuous too!
Rae,
This is fantastic. With your writing, you beautifully portrayed the rugged character of Rudra Pratap Ranawat, yet him taking care of her. Her own conflict when it comes to his harsh ways or caring mind, her urgency to look after his safety. It's so vivid, I could visualise each moment you described.
For me, it was the characters you sketched in here as I am not much acquainted with them as shown on the screen. You built them so very well! I really enjoyed it despite having minimal idea of RR :) 
loved that she remembered even to he was burned loved the os i am late i know beautifully done 
Loved the emotions displayed in such few words. 
Though I don't watch the show, your writing brought me here.