~ Mann Basiya ~ A Drabble-ish - ParvatiRudra ThankYou+NewDrabble Pg4

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AngelTeen!

Welcome to RR! I'm so happy to see you here! 

Wonderful Drabble--now, could you perhaps bend that fine mind of yours to the task of imagining what Paro might be doing with that coconut oil in Rudras's room?

Shame, woman--control your giggles! I meant whether he'd let her apply it to his burning hands, their dialogue, their innocent, fully clothed interaction---- what did you think? Bilkul nahi badli, naa? You are SO VERY welcome, my besharam friend of the old IPK days!

On a serious note--I a SO happy to see you, to read this, to hopefully be able to read more of your beautiful, touching work--please continue with another Drabble, as always, your gift is sparkling and leaves us wanting more.

Napster
Edited by napstermonster - 10 years ago
Awesome post..looking fwd to the updates :)
Originally posted by napstermonster

AngelTeen!

Wecome to RR! I'm so happy t see you here!

Napster

Hey Napster! 

I have been around, just reading episode updates though, but I knew I would come here sooner or later with my so called writing skills toh dekho I am here! 

Great to meet you again! Looking forward to your feedback on the above...hope you like it! :)

AT
This was beautiful. Paro will definitely think about the incident after tge shock is worn out. Very well written, Rae and I hope to see some more from you. 😳 
Well written. Looking forward for more. Noted to chek ur likhawat too 😊
Hi AngelTeen- so glad you are writing again and that too on Rangrasiya - I always enjoy your stories a nd this one is the same- wonderful capture of what Paro is going through and you HAVE to continue! Pretty please   ðŸ˜³
Awesome!
 Wish it will be shown like this in episode too. 
Welcome ,liked your drabble, hope the cvs also use this type of scene in the the soap
Very well written, want to read more of your takes on RR