Query from a newbie

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I have seen a lot of stories being written with the titles starting with FF,SS,OS,TS to mention  a few. I believe FF- stands for fan fiction,SS-for short story, what do OS and TS stand for? If I were to write a little piece, how should I categorize it...
Thanks in advance for your help.
OS:  One Shot - the whole story basically in one long post or page.  But generally all is said and done in that one part.
TS:  Two Shot or Three Shot - the story told in 2/3 parts, but not longer than that.

Hope that helps.
Originally posted by LoLo

OS:  One Shot - the whole story basically in one long post or page.  But generally all is said and done in that one part.
TS:  Two Shot or Three Shot - the story told in 2/3 parts, but not longer than that.

Hope that helps.
@LOLO..thanks a ton! This is the first forum that I've joined...loving every minute of being here. I used to write a lot maybe about 10 years ago .Priorities are different now and don't really have the time to write...but if the creative juices should flow..I will probably jump on the writing bandwagon...
Once again thank you so much for taking the time to respond.Appreciate it!
Thanks for asking. I an new here too. and I figured out Fan Fiction. But couldn't figure out what OS/TS and SS stood for.

Thanks for the clarification too