A very tender scene that was <3

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay I find nothing hot about that shower scene, it was more of a tender and innocent scene. Rudra was taking care of her like a baby... His touch was gentle and soft.

The moment that stood out the most though when he covered her up with the green Dupatta, it's a symbol of respect. Of course he doesn't love her yet but he's very much attached her yesterday he talked to her like a friend he give her the importance and even pure his emotions out to her something he has never done infront of anyone else not even his father.

Today was an amazing episode, Sanaya childlike innocence and Ashish expressions and body language was too good.Edited by -Swetz- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I too think the same and most importantly i love the part where he said to Laila to talk with respect before Paro. 
He really respect her and he knows that she is not like other girls, that she is innocent and pure 
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes and that is exactly why we all loved the scene soo much
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
and the highlight of the epi when she called him 'Rudra'
lovd her voice..it was like nw she has understood ki rudra is her Protector❤️
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No doubt Sanaya was perfect..pettite fragile innocent childlike beautiful expressions...
Ashish manliness was bang on
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes..both ashish and sanaya were perfect in that scene sanaya very innocent and fragile and ashish was so manly.