Shame .. Shame [DT Note - Pg11] - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Honestly .. what does this show hold other than seducing , touching and eye locks .. Creatives are keen on only showing this and not progress anything on story .. Is this the way to get TRP's or hold the younger generation and other groups .. or satisfy themselves ( Creatives).. Wonder is it the same creatives who have done wonderful shows earlier

What do we do after every episode we say wah wah ..so hot as if this forum is craved for only such scenes .. dont you think is it a kind of explointing the leads to this extremes.. have we not seen shows and amazing chemistry with out all this .. have they not be successful ..  May be leads have agreed as it is bread and butter but never thought the person whom i have so much of respect would agree to do this .. What ever .. please keep drooling on such HOT SCENES .. all the best and enjoy much worse than this ...Feel free to bash
I knew this weekend we will be getting a lot of newbie posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh so you yave lost respect for somebody haan ...
Reporting this post for making instigating posts .
Aja Nachle, the newbie posts have started πŸ˜†
Welcome to our forumπŸ˜† Edited by -VishaD- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Guinea

I knew this weekend we will be getting a lot of newbie posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh so you yave lost respect for somebody haan ...
Reporting this post for making instigating posts .
Feel free to do it .. this nothing new right ... Please go ahead and drool on hot scenes and hot show .. happy week end and drooling :-)
You are absolutely right ...shame on us for enjoying the chemistry and all that BAD STUFF...πŸ˜›!! Edited by -Sush- - 10 years ago
looks like you are in the wrong forum πŸ˜› lost your way???? 
Weekend entertainment!

Toot padho!

Mera popcorn kitthe haigaa hai?

🀣

Originally posted by chokri

Welcome to our forum granmaπŸ˜†
Why wasting time in inviting me .. please keep drooling do not waste time :-0