Rudra will Predict the real paro on Mahasivarathri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Rudra and paro's wedding preparations is going in haveli. am just predicting some future tracks:-
Read it guys and share your views too.

=> Laila may meet Mohini and Mohini may make Laila as the fake Paro. Or may be Laila will make her entry as Paro on the wedding day by covering her face without knowing about Mohini's plan.

=> Laila may be sit in Mandap for Marriage when Paro is missing. But Rudra may spot it is not Paro by identifying the Mehandi in her wrist, where he write his name's first letter.

But the real twist and turns is unpredictable. Wait for the episode to happen...

Nice prediction and paro can be kidnapped at the time of marriage but still there is lots of excitement about what will happen. 
Good ones...so many plots heading for climax on Mahashivratri...CVs r doing an amazing job 👏
Cvs doing awesome job...
Our show future tracks are unpredictable. ...

I dont think the story will get to the mandap
Kcm causing fire in Dilsher's room, or Thakur at MahaShivratri mela will stop all weddings !!!
the track is really heading for a showdown on mahashivaratri. it is going to be a roller coaster ride. but i feel the otherway around ... i doono y but i think rudra will believe that paro is the one who sets herself ablaze in dilshers room since in yesterdays episode she hinted that she wishes to jump into the fire before the wedding ... anyway ... hoping for the best .. cvs are doing a fab job !  Edited by advaita - 10 years ago
No! I don't want Laila dressed as Rudra's bride sitting in the mantap. My heart ll break.
I don't want that Laila to be in Paro's place, she should never be, I will kill Mohini and Laila if they tried to hurt PARUD 😡
No idea what's gonna happen, come monday... There are way too many sub-plots in the show right now!!!!!!!
Just keeping my fingers crossed!!!!! 😉

But Laila impersonating Paro would be too far fetched... If Paro is a stick, then Laila's a bar!!! 😆