Jyoti Gauba in Ek Muthhi Aasmaan - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

53

Views

6.8k

Users

21

Likes

88

Frequent Posters

Chuckyboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#11
Whatever da next track maybe it should not affect Ragna
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: -Wanderer-

Thanks fir sharing Gina! Now more drama! :-/
I guess that explains Kamla's secret.


don't know where the serial is heading gonna wait and watch
blackdollphin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#13
if the story line is inspired from meri jung his mother has to be innocent & Kamla & Kalpi will bring this truth out before Raghav
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: blackdollphin

if the story line is inspired from meri jung his mother has to be innocent & Kamla & Kalpi will bring this truth out before Raghav


ya that what seems like that's why I think raghav will be back in full revenge mode again
yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#15
hmmm interesting...I really hope that through this track the bond between RagNa strengthen as they start to understand deeper roots of each other & be able to lean on each other
tfs :)
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: gina24


don't know where the serial is heading gonna wait and watch


Me too. Its probably a play for trps. When trps are low there are often rushing if tracks and entry of new charactera. The slot and low promitions don't help.
Don't know if EMA can return to how it was before as recent developments have been way too overwhelming.
I'll wait and watch for a bit longer too.
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#17
Thanks for sharing dear.🤗.. love EMA😳.. Zee tv need to promote this show 😡
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: -Wanderer-


Me too. Its probably a play for trps. When trps are low there are often rushing if tracks and entry of new charactera. The slot and low promitions don't help.
Don't know if EMA can return to how it was before as recent developments have been way too overwhelming.
I'll wait and watch for a bit longer too.


yup actually hoping this entry would strengthen ragna relation emotionally and just not romantically like right now (please don't blast at me ragna fans it's just something I really wanna see )
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: yellowpurse

hmmm interesting...I really hope that through this track the bond between RagNa strengthen as they start to understand deeper roots of each other & be able to lean on each other

tfs :)


me too I want to see them as their emotional back-ups
savariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: gina24


me too I want to see them as their emotional back-ups



Me too want them to have emotional unbreakable bond between them😳
Top