•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Was watching his classic dil tera deewana

He is really forgotten by the new generation sadly

He was a jungle
True that! He's very underrated. His dancing style was terrific..he was so stylish even back then in the 60/70s. All his movies used to be big musical hits. the songs are NEVER forgotten gems. 
The way he used to shake his head ..NO ONE can do it even now with that grace and style ...👏

He was even one great actor too, watch his song ''TUMNE MUJHE DEKHA'' from Teesri Manzil, you'll know what an amazingly talented actor he was. 👍🏼

His pairing with HELEN in many many songs like 'Suku Suku', 'O Haseena', 'Badan Pe Sitaare Lapete Hue', 'Pagla Kahin Ka' were awesomest at best. ❤️ Also with Asha Parekh he sizzled.

BUT unfortunately the legend 'SHAMMI KAPOOR' is now forgotten by the new generation ..Kudos to the REAL STAR 👏
he is not forgotten,i still remember him
he was unbeatable in comedy, and no one shakes it like shammi

and Yahoo got its name through him😛

R.I.P. Shammi KapoorI woke up this morning to the most horrible news of Shammi Kapoor jee passing away. I have grown up listening to all the amazing tracks from his films. His collaboration with Mohd.Rafi on most of his songs has left a legacy of Bollywood’s immortal melodies. And I don’t even know where to begin talking about ‘Teesri Manzil’ and ‘Kashmir Ki Kali’ - Two of my most absolute favourites. I have been a big fanboy of the very ‘Elvis’, 60’s rebel, dance dude image that Shammi jee impersonates. His image from ‘Aaja Aaja’ will remain the face of Bollypop as long as this blog is alive. I deeply mourn the passing away of the legend that was - Shamsher Raj ‘Shammi’ Kapoor. R.I.P. 
I love him and didn't forget him..he was an entertainer ❤️
One of my favorites Shammi Kapoor( though he belonged to a different era altogether). His movies had awesome songs. He had unique dancing style.  Edited by SG200 - 10 years ago
I love this guy ❤️ my whole family is Shammi fan 😊  
the passion with which he danced ...hayee ...loved it totally 😃 Shake it like Shammi 😎 

How can he be under-rated when he has a song dedicated to him in a movie which released in 2014? He wasn't under-rated then and not forgotten now.
Shammi Kapoor was a legend.I will always remember him for his dance and comedy movies