--Disgrace--Abhiya Fic--CHAP-6 UPDTD PAGE13--1st March-Note on page-12

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Oh my gosh. I had tears reading this. Please continue. We need more stories like this!
The start is brutal but sadly that's how the world is 😭 Pia's pain was depicted so beautifully! I don't how can anyone survive an agony like that 😭 Your words were enough to send a chill down my spine. You have done a splendid job at portraying the pain of a girl who has lost something she treasured above all. I won't force you to send PMs. But I will wait for u to update this.
superawesome start , while reading my eyes moist , pls pls pls pls pls pls continue soon , waiting

ps : already save as bookmark becuz don't wanna miss any update
this is sooo heart touching..im literally in tears now😭...i loved it...pls do continue ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
Indu first of all thank you so much for writing something on this concept. You know I always wanted to read something on Abhiya based on such a concept and you fulfilled my that wish. So thank u & hats off to you for coming up with this idea!!!
Coming to the prologue... It was absolutely brilliant!!! The way u have potrayed Piya's emotion actually made me cry😭. Your words have that power to make ur readers feel each & everything the characters of your stories are going through so I am glad that you chose this kind of concept because I feel when it comes to potraying of emotions you are one of the best writer here who does that perfectly 😃
I am really intrigued by the prologue and though I know I will end up crying after each & every update but still I want to read it. I want u to carry on with this one and I will surely check this thread out for updates as u said u won't be Pm'ing anyone 😛
Update soon and count me as a reader for this one always!!!
My God! This was incredible piece of writing Indu! Purely amazing n heart piercing! Had my breathe caught in my throat while reading!
Would love 2 read it further. Plz continue.
amazing start.it's such a painful story . they way u described pia's pain had me getting emotional. she has gone through so  much brutality and still ppl are blaming her only  which is sadly a harsh reality in our country today.
cont soon .
Hats off to u indu for dis concept, dese incidents has bcom 2 common today yet majority don't support victim . It sent chill thru spine while reading. Yes I wud like 2 read further . 
Omg Indu di...This is really really Heart Wrenching story ...u wrote really well in Pia.m really glad for u to write this deep depth of emotions omg.awesome written each word..each feeling emotions all.all i can say fabulous start and plz cont.wud love to read further n ofcourse pm me yr.k.again outstanding.