Neena Goel stole the show !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Today the whole episode is dedicated to Neena. Wow she is so amazing, the way she stopped Suparna, supported Adu & Saachi. Most important the love & care she has shown towards them was great.👏 She was so concerned about Adu that tears were almost rolling down from her eyes. Can't describe this feeling in words.😭  & what Adu told was correct that he experienced the motherly love. Poor guy, i was not happy that he has gone to hostel as now DV is back things wud definitely get normal coz i am sure he wud raise his voice against those vamps if anyone try to insult Saachi or Adu, if at all Saachi won't stop him.😉Edited by Indomitable - 10 years ago
Wonderful post and I agree with each and every word. Neena stole the show for sure today. She is really amazing! I want to see more of her goodness in the show. Today the scene between Addu and Neena was too good and then the scene between Saachi and Neena. In fact, Saachi and Neena scenes have always been fantastic. I want to see more of them! 😃
Really!!she is such a sweet heart..😳 the way she is worried abt adu n sacchi.. 👏 👏 how caring she is na... 😳
yaar, Neena is good at the same time coward I feel, if she was wise and strict  enough in dealing with Suparna , Anvay and Anki  , she could hv stopped Adu!!  only motherly affection is not enough for the kind of situations in her house.   Now Adu's going to hostel is definitely would become a cause for MU between Sanchi and DV as DV already told Adu to stay  in Goel house!!
Yaar agree she stole the show..loved the way she stopped superna and supported adu saachi was amazing..loved adu nina conversation..she is really giving them motherly love..loved the saachi neena convo too..she is such a sweet mother in law and bt nt less thn a mother for them...
Nina is so kind and caring. DV has taken after her.
Neena definitely stole the show.  She is such a loving and soft person.  No wonder DV and now Saachi love her so much. 

Going forward i am sure saachi will become her strength and will help her voice out her opinions more strongly.

Lovely post... 

For me... both Neena & Saachi stole the show!! Neena... for her loving, maternal side to Aadu. She was almost in tears seeing Aadu leave. Loved the bond they shared in such a short span of time... And although Neena knew the reason why Aadu was leaving... it was great to see how Aadu & Saachi turned it around and not made it seem like it was coz  of YG & Suparna's accusations. 

Secondly... I loooved how Saachi reacted to the situation. She was in full control, and without saying anything, she knew what was right and wrong! Amazing constraint... And ofcourse, her decision for having Aadu shift to the hostel was absolutely correct and the right thing to do under the circumstances.  
Neena is definitely a very caring woman. Its obvious that DV has taken after her in many ways. Thats why he could so easily become a part of the Panchgani gang. But as a member mentioned...she is always silently suffering...letting things take their course rather than do something about it. Maybe because of living a lifetime with Yash who is of a domineering nature.