Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Paro is an inspiration. She's not loud or confident or anything (Usually the qualities people see in strong ladies) but she has ability to understand and regain herself very quickly.She says what she wants to without trying to act like the maata of every maata in India 😳 My Paro ❤️
Loving Sanaya's performance <3

These mirror scenes are so cute <3
Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Paro looked so cute when she was looking at herself in the mirror thingy, finally smiled after so many days 
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: risingsea101

Paro looked so cute when she was looking at herself in the mirror thingy, finally smiled after so many days 

I know 
Guinea thumbnail
Such a sweet post nelo ...I love the mirror analogy in the show ...all the scenes with the mirror have been beautiful...
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guinea

Such a sweet post nelo ...I love the mirror analogy in the show ...all the scenes with the mirror have been beautiful...

Thank you di.😳
Yes all the mirror scenes are beautiful but today's one was the bestestest ❤️ She reminded me of Khushi <33
hagen thumbnail
I THINK PARO LOVES HERSELF THE MOST .SHE IS HER OWN FAVOURITE BECOZ WHENEVER SHE IS ALONE SHE IS VERY HAPPY .ITS LIKE GEET'S DIALOGUE IN JAB WE MET"MEIN APNI SABSE FAVOURITE HOON"
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: hagen

I THINK PARO LOVES HERSELF THE MOST .SHE IS HER OWN FAVOURITE BECOZ WHENEVER SHE IS ALONE SHE IS VERY HAPPY .ITS LIKE GEET'S DIALOGUE IN JAB WE MET"MEIN APNI SABSE FAVOURITE HOON"

Yes she's very comfortable when she's alone. She used to be like that with Bindi but now that Bindi is dead.. :(
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have'nt seen the episode yet
can't wait..
but this pic in your post is from some previous episode of RR..I ave seen this one
deleteaccount thumbnail
^THere's another scene today. Watch the epi ASAP. Its awesome 
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loving all the mirror scenes in the show...great job by CVs  Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago