Yashashri Masurkar AT #1 ~ Welcome Back ~ - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Good pics May. 
In each episode Yashashri does a new thing. I liked her expressions in her scene with Mansi. She showed how Sumitra cleverly use the situation to remove Shivani from home.

Seeing Yashashri in precap was a big surprise, coz she is showing how innocent Sumitra is! Of  course fake innocence .๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Originally posted by yusra8

well hi everyone add up my name too.. i am glad i can see yashu on tv nd get her snap shot from episodes.. she look so innocent no where near negativity at all. she is just fragile .. i hope some sensible drama maker cast her in a love story as a lead dt wud be a dream come true. for now em just happy to see her.
Couldnt agree more... dis girl mean to play romantic charactors. . Noone cn forget hr KHANAK potrayal n her chemestry with tacker is unbeatable dats why SHANAK is in top5 HottestIndianTVJodi evn aftr 4yrs rbo endee too... hope one someone see hr talent.. I badly want to see her in a romantic role...lol...bt for now like evryone im too happy to see her back:)))
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Well said Yusra and I think everyone is just glad to see her back on screen. But she is portraying Sumitra well. ๐Ÿ˜Š

thats the only reason of me watching this show. warna i never bothered to see its promos..
Originally posted by Miss.Wahian

Couldnt agree more... dis girl mean to play romantic charactors. . Noone cn forget hr KHANAK potrayal n her chemestry with tacker is unbeatable dats why SHANAK is in top5 HottestIndianTVJodi evn aftr 4yrs rbo endee too... hope one someone see hr talent.. I badly want to see her in a romantic role...lol...bt for now like evryone im too happy to see her back:)))

that is what i wanna say. she is meant for some epic love story.. yashu has dt innocence dt charm which one should have. shanak ki baat hi na karo they were epic in everything tragedy comedy and romance. i miss dm so much
Congrats everyone๐Ÿค—
Thanks May for Open Yashu's AT
bang on performance by yashu in todays episode as sumitra..she was in "tikhi mirchi" avatar๐Ÿ˜‰ loved it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OH HO HOHOOO  tikhi mirchi Yashashri  but honestly it was really very odd to watch you doing negative role with that SWEEET se bhi SWEEET face of yours  but kya Performance diya tumne WAH  those sly smiles were killing and this time ur angry expressions were BANG ON jaha pitch high hona chahiye waha high tha aur jaha low waha low  and todays highlight was "baharwali kisko bola re tune" they way u said that dialogue WAH *claps*  i love u doing angadai also  u r doing great shriii 
Count me In too May! and what an awesome way of putting it all together so very neatly. IF visits are rare now, but i am gonna try and be here since i have FINALLY got a reason to. LOVE YASHU! my Princess!  <3
Originally posted by yusra8

that is what i wanna say. she is meant for some epic love story.. yashu has dt innocence dt charm which one should have. shanak ki baat hi na karo they were epic in everything tragedy comedy and romance. i miss dm so much

I agree with both of you!  What more can I say? ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago
Originally posted by jenny159

Count me In too May! and what an awesome way of putting it all together so very neatly. IF visits are rare now, but i am gonna try and be here since i have FINALLY got a reason to. LOVE YASHU! my Princess!  <3

If you are same Jenny a.k.a Corelmagenta, then you are already in the list.๐Ÿ˜ƒ