I have a multiple personality disorder and it helping me a lot -Sunil

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

I have a multiple personality disorder and this is helping me a lot - Sunil Grover

TV buffs seem to be craving to watch more of Sunil Grover!! Such is the popularity of the man who got famous as Gutthi in Comedy Nights With Kapil on Colors. But now that he is seen in Star Plus' Mad in India, his fans can breathe a sigh of relief!!

But this simply does not seem to be the case, as the very thought of Sunil not been seen throughout the show has been bothering his fans.

But ask Sunil Grover about the real' him, and he will go on to say, "There is nobody called the real Sunil Grover. In fact, I am trying to find the real me. I entertain people through different characters. And yes, behind every successful man there is a woman and behind this successful woman it's a man (wink)."

Does this mean the actor has a multiple personality disorder? While you readers will get a shock at this question, Sunil who does not mind answering it states, "I have a multiple personality disorder and this disorder is helping me a lot. I have bought a new car."

Now that's quite a confession indeed!!

Keep up the good work, Mr. Grover!