Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Jab do dil milte hain

INTRODUCTION
My story starts from   a place where all hopes have died... it is story of love ... all-encompassing love  which breathes life into even into dead. Love is capable of miracles given a chance only we humans never understand or sometime refuse to believe its power. RAYA - my inspiration it is their love story. It is through their story that I would like tell a story  of how love  of two human being changed course  of life of two families . It is story of two families torn apart by one man's deceit greed and jealousy and reunited   again by love of two mortals.
This story based on season 1 of Bade acche lagte hai, My story starts from time after Priya  is sentenced to jail for 14 years for crime she never committed. This my version or shall I say imagination what if  priya  had not run away to dubai , but  stayed back and  was  in jail. Thus eliminating the need of  Mr Rajat Kapur the kapur with a U :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
All characters are  same  , the scenario  is the  same. Niharika is dead .Siddharth  is missing. As far as Rest of the characters you will have to read to find out what their statuses are.
Before I Proceed ... . Thank you  All !! why ... Because   this story wams inspired from reading each one of your stories. This story sparkled from the imagination of my fellow Balhians. I like to thank all    my fellow writers who have given me courage to write my story and  give a form to my imagination.  This my first attempt  so excuse me  if there are any  glaring errors.  Finally I Dedicate this  story to my Ram without whom this story would not have existed ...

Edited by CSQ1999 - 10 years ago
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dear buddies,  this is a beautiful love story written by a dear friend of mine.. I am posting it for her as she is new to IF.. 
It was already posted in RKR, some members might have read it there.. 

As the story is already completed,  will be posting updates quickly..  The first part will be posted tonight.
Edited by ever_smily - 10 years ago
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Priya mam
pehechaana mujhe??

ur namesake

CSQ1999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lpsakshi

continue πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks will continue
CSQ1999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ever_smily

Dear buddies,  this is a beautiful love story written by a dear friend of mine.. I am posting it for her as she is new to FF.. 

It was already posted in RKR, some members might have read it there.. 

As the story is already completed,  will be posting updates quickly..  The first part will be posted tonight.

Thanks for buddy for being a life saver

CSQ1999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyajan12

Hi Priya mam

pehechaana mujhe??

ur namesake

Thanks Namesake!!!  ...Appreciate your support
Sreya08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi CSQ!

Finally you're posting it here. I am sure people who haven't read it yet, will love it.😊
And for the rest of us, we'll enjoy reading it again!πŸ˜‰
Cheers!

Sreya.
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CSQ1999

Thanks Namesake!!!  ...Appreciate your support

Namesake if u need any kind of help
then dont forget tht ur namesake is here for u always😊
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum Priya Ramji
loved to read the story again
continues soon
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The intro is nice.  Very eager to read it.  Please continue soon.