Posted: 10 years ago

okay.. Serouosly dont know what I'm thinking.. I know nothing of this sort is gonna happen in the show.. But I was imagining all this sitting in the train.. The 45 minutes journey wad like a recap of BALH.. People must've thought in in real trauma or something or had a breakup coz I was actually in tears.. I've  really gone crazy I feel.. The more I try to distance myself from the show, RaShi make me hold on to it.. Anyway, here goes..

Priya was drunk.. The waiter had messed up and served Ram's exotic drink to Priya by mistake.. Ram felt something amiss and thought of getting her back to the room.. A drunk Priya wasnt a good idea and no one could know that better than him..
He laid Priya on her bed and covered her with the duvet.. He turned to leave when she held his hand and asked him to be there..
He silently obeyed and sat on the couch in front of her..
Priya giggled in her drunk state and started the conversation..
P: Mr. Kapoor.. Aapse ek baat puchu?
R: Bolo
P: Aap naraaz mat hoyiega please..
R: Nai.. Mai naraz nahi hounga, he said smiling at her sweetly..
P: Mr.Kapoor, Peehu theek toh hai na?? She's really happy with Sammy right??
Ram hadnt expected this.. He remembered how Priya chose Suhani over her own daughter..
Ram spat out with bitterness: Haan wo bilkul theek hai.. Boht khush bhi hai Sammy ke sath.. Thanks for your concern.. Waise I'm shocked to know ke tum uske bare me sochti ho.. Mujhe laga tumhe toh koi fark hi nahi padta!!
Priya became alert at this.. She immediately sat up resting her back against the headboard..
P: Mujhe farak nahi padta Mr.Kapoor?? Really? You think so??
Priya was hurt.. Tears made way through her eyes..
R: Yes I do think so..
P: In that case Mr.Kapoor, you are wrong.. Aap mujhe kabhi samajh hi nahi paye..
R:Matlab??
P: Matlab ye Mr.Kapoor ki agar iss duniya me koi h jiski mujhe sabse zyada parwah h toh Wo peehu hai.. Meri zindagi h peehu.. She's my weakness and my strength at the same time.. Pata hair.Kapoor, landslide ke baad mere zinda rehne ki ek hi wajah Thi.. Peehu.. Naa Wo hoti, naa mujhme zinda rehne ki ummeed hoti.. She's the reason i am alive today.. Aap jaante hai meri zindagi k sabse khoobsurat pal kaunse hai? Wo Jo Maine Peehu k sath bitaye hai.. Jab se Mai pregnant Thi tabse.. You know what.. She was the link between my past and my future.. Mere past se juda Wo hissa jis me mujhe mera future dikhai deta Tha..
A faint smile appeared on her face as if she was remembering something very special.. Her eyes lit up and Ram just silently kept looking at her..
P: Jaante hai Mr.Kapoor, Mai describe nahi mat sakti Wo khushi jab Maine usse pehli baar apni godh me uthaya Tha.. It is one of the most cherished moments of my life.. Usne jab apni choti se aankhen kholo aur mujhe dekha.. Jab usne apne unn nanhe haathon se meri ungli thami.. Jab Wo pehli baar mujhe dekh k hasi, jab meri beti ne mujhe pehli baar maa kaha.. Jab usne apna pehla kadam badhaya meri ore, mujhe laga Mr.Kapoor ki im the most blessed person on this planet.. Mai jee rahi Thi sirf uske lie.. Meri duniya Thi Wo.. Uske har chotte chotte kaam uske sath karna.. Usse subhe jagakar tayar karna.. Uska favorite breakfast uske lie banana.. For usse school bhejna and besabri se uska wapas aane ka intzaar karna.. Uske sath khelna.. Usse stories sunana..Pata hai.. Wo apni har harkat se mujhe aap ki yaad dilati Thi.. Khane se lekar kharraton tak.. School se daudkar aati Thi mere pass aur kehti Thi, mumma aaj please lunch me aloo k paranthe bana doge please.. Yaa phir desert me chocolate eclairs..
Wo thoda bhi bimar padhti na Mr.Kapoor toh mujhse bilkul bardaasht nahi hota Tha.. Mera dimaag hi kaam karna bandh ho jata Tha.. Bas ek hi khayal.. Meri princess thik ho jaye bas.. Uska sar apne godh me rakhkar baithi rehti Thi mai uske paas..
Jab bhi Mai aapko yaa maa papa ko yaad karti, mujhe rona aa jata tha.. Tab meri chotti si Peehu apne nanhe hathon se aakar mere aansu pochti Thi aur mujhe zor se hug kar leti Thi.. She was my support system.. Mere aur aapke wapas sath aane ki wajah bhi toh sirf Peehu Thi.. Haina Mr.Kapoor...
Jab mai pregnant Thi na Pari aur Myra ke sath, Peehu roz school se aane ke baad humare kamre me aakar mere pass baithti Thi and Pari aur Mayrah se baatein karti Thi.. Unse kehti Thi ki hume world ke best mumma aur papa mile hai.. Peehu aaj bhi meri zindagi hai Mr.Kapoor.. Uski zidd ke aage meri kabhi nahi chali.. Naa uske bachpan me, naa ab.. Usne na muje Dubai me ek baar apni baby clips pehnakar poore mall,me ghumaya Tha.. Mai usse mana hi nahi kar payi.. Aur jab mai coma se bahar nikli, mujhe koi yaad nahi tha Peehu ke siwa.. Naa app, na ma papa na pari myra.. Bas Peehu yaad Thi mujhe.. Par jis Peehu ko Mai aaj janti Hu na Mr.Kapoor, Wo meri 5 saal ki princess se boht alag hai.. Aaj meri peehu nafrat karti hai mujhse.. Mujhe, apni maa ko apna sabse bada dushman maanti hai..
Pain was evident on Priya's face when she said all of this.. Tears rolled down Rams face too.. He couldn't hold back anymore..
P: Mera ek kaam karenge Mr.Kapoor.. Please Peehu se kehna ke I Love her.. Boht pyar karti Hu uss se.. Door rehti Hu, magar har pal,uska khayal rehta hai mere dil me.. Uss se kehna Mai ne uss se Kia Hua wada nibhaya hai.. Wo wada Jo Maine uss se kia Tha jab Pari aur Myra paida hue the.. Ke Mai humesha aur sabse zyada Peehu se pyar karungi..
Ram was about to say something when they heard a low sob at the door.. Both turned to see Peehu standing there with her head down.. She slowly came ahead and knelt down in from of Priya..
Peehu: Mumma.. Mai boht buri beti Hu na.. Mai apni hi mumma ko nahi samaj payi.. Im sorry mumma.. I really am.. But i know i don't deserve your forgiveness.. I don't deserve your love..
Before she could continue, Priya went ahead and took her in her embrace..
Priya: Nahi baby.. No need of sorry.. Mumma bhi boht buri hai na... Aap ko chodkar chali gayi Thi.. Mumma is sorry too..
Both mother daughter broke down in each others arms.. Ram who was a silent witness to all this wiped his tears and spoke up..
R: Mai bhi Hu.. Even i deserve a hug..
Priya and Peehu smiled at his cuteness and hugged him tight..

Okay.. I don't know why.. But i really want Peehu to know how much Priya lives her and no one can love her as much as Priya does.. So that's just my thought..
Do hit the like button if you appreciate it and yaa.. Most definitely, do leave your comments.. Its always a pleasure to know what you think..
Cheers..
Priya..

Wow that's really touchy,  yes even ram should realise priya loves peehu,  koi apne bacche se zyada Kisko pyar karsakta hai. 
It's really much nneeded for the ram Kapoor's family to be together,  maa apna pyar dikha de bacche usko samjhe n happy huggy ho always. 
So emotional. 
Nice post & very well said ram & pihu shud know that how much priya love her pihu is priyas life but this cvs never shows which is logical they always show iilogic things only they always give importance to negativity like juhi.Its understandable that this is fictional show & it will have negative characters also but they never show negative loosing they always show evil wins over good & this d worst part of this show.Now its time for all the secret to b out & let this family unite atleast to fight d evil against them.
Beautifully expressed feelings from a mother who loves her daughter unconditionally 👏 I too have always felt that since BALH has taken the time to show Priya and Peehu's beautiful bond then why not use that now to revive their relation  ...to show Peehu what she has meant to Priya since her arrival. It would be so emotionally gratifying to hear these words from Priya...it's painful to see such a beautiful relationship go sour because of lack of communication.thanks for writing and sharing this...⭐️
lovely OS😊
really miss ram priya and pihu moments!!!
and thanks 4 pm!!
superb os yaar so much touchy and perfct it is
thank u for ur pm

Its superb n touchy too.i had tears...
its true priya loves pihu a lot...
lovely ending..loved it..thanks fr d pm..
kaash aisa ho per high hopes...I loved the emotional update
Only if we could see this for real ufff but BT k writers k paas dimaag ho tab na...fab story loved it as usual aap hi chale jaao balh k writer bannebtoh sayad ye possible ho hehe
lovely 
even Ram should understand Priya s POV nd her love for Pihu