The Journey Of Being a Swayam Fan to a Shantanu Fan .

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
When i started watching D3 , I found Swayam a cute , inncoccent character . He was a Loverboy who loved his lady a lot . Who only wanted her . Who came there for her . He was and is the Best Character on Indian Televison . I started adoring him . And i din't know when i fell in love with a onscreen Character Swayam . I went Mad for him . Swayam the Perfect Boy , Boyfriend , Loverboy and what not . Every girl wished like a Guy like him as did i . 

2011 - 2012 I was only a Swayam fan . I adored Shantanu . I saw his Ivs but i was not Mad about him that time . 

But a when 2013 started i started Loving Shantanu More and More . I don't know how . Seeing his Interviews i got a Ajjeb wali feeling Jo kabhi nahi aayi thi . I started Blushing So much seeing him . I got Mad about him . 

If any Person ask me to Choose between Shantanu or Swayam . I will Choose Shantanu . 
The Reason is Shantanu Maheshwari was the only who give a life to Swayam Character . For me no one could Better potray Swayam as he does . If Shantanu was not Swayam . Then Swayam would'ent be there . If Swayam wasn't there , I think i woulden't never fell in Love with Shantanu Maheshwari ðŸ˜›

Shantanu MaheshwAari rocks !
I love him so mcu 
Proud to be his fan!
Even I have the same feeling! I Love You Shantanu! Shantanu any day over Swayam :)! 😊 😊
Shantanu has evolved as a person :) He has been the best throughout and will continue to be so :) Love him as a person <3 Great thing is that even after being so famous he's still the same down to earth man :) Love ya Shan <3
Originally posted by --Anushka--

Shantanu has evolved as a person :) He has been the best throughout and will continue to be so :) Love him as a person <3 Great thing is that even after being so famous he's still the same down to earth man :) Love ya Shan <3
yeah,  he is still the same and he don't need to Change also because he. Perfect the way he is. 
The journey of being SWAYAM and today being recognized as SHANTANU MAHESHWARI,as an individual proves he is loved so much :) the guy never failed to impress me and watever he did always made me adore and respect him alot <3 u truely deserves best thigns in life and ya his hardwrk and determination will surely make him grow big and reach greator  heights in his career touchwood and god bless him :)