Parud FF:golden cage chapter 1

khankiran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

prologue

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3941908

Chapter 1

Though he was also that part of society...and pride and love for his dignity was in his blood...but he did not want this type of ransom...he wanted too that aman should give death penalty...not only him but also his sister his beloved sister who had ditched him...his love...his trust...she was so closed to him...at least she should talk to him...but she did not care...and run away with that bas***..he was mad in rage...but still some where in his heart he had sympathy with that girl...she was innocent...he was confirmed that she could not say aman to do that...and he knew that it was fear injustice to her...but his father had convinced him...that they have attacked our pride...and now its our turn...its not unfair ...its justice...

He was continuously fighting...with his heart and brain...his heart was saying that he is doing wrong...and his brain said that you are not doing wrong...aman also deserve to feel that shame...which you had suffered...and at last he had shut his heart and made his brain working only ...and hastly moved toward his room...

As soon as he entered...he was unable to move his eyes...the view was so enchanting that his breath stop for one second...

She was sitting on the bed wearing a deep blood color choli...and bottled green lehnga...her duppata was hanging on her one side and her long black hairs were hanging down on the other side..revealing her silky white flawless skin...she was looking so divine with sad and gloomy face...she was feeling a burden on her...she remembered who those girls have made her wear this dress...she was weeping and pleading that leave her...but they were preparing her for their Thakur saa...even though she did not know who was he...but she was feeling so disgusting...she was here for two days and tried every way not to run away only but also to kill her self but it seems that every God had blocked her all ways..

She was so indulge in her thoughts that she did not know when some one came and stood infront of her...she felt some one presence and came back to senses...and her eyes were wide opened with shock...

A man in his late twenty was standing infront of her...he was wearing black sherwani...he was well built mascular man ...but some thing which making her afraid  was his eyes...which was calm and serine...at the same time full of anger...and those mustaches on his face were making her more terrified...

He was continuously looking at her...there was some thing in his gaze that she felt uncomfortable and she immediately...tried to hide her self with chunri...she could feel beads of perspiration running down on her temple...

Her sudden act had made him surprised...before that he was just mesmerized by her beauty...he had to admit that he had never seen such beauty in his life...or it would be better to say that no one had affected him so much in his life...and more over the shyness and innocence was working as fuel in fire for him...his all emotions were turned on...

" she believed that... with this kind of gesture she would be safe..."he thought...

Ladki...mannay ye nakhray ker ke ka na dkha...tu to janti hai ke kis wastay aye hai yahan per(donot try to act smart in front of me...you know very well why you are here"..."his cold yet husky voice had made her to look toward him and she could easily see the sarcasm in his eyes as well...her whole body trembled with fear...

Manny jany di jiay Thakur saa...manny janny di jiay hum ap se binti kerty hian..."(please Thakur saa...let me ...I begged you let me go...")she pleaded...though she expected least sympathy from other side but still...she had tried...before that she said something...he hold her tiny delicate wrist...and pulled her toward him...and she bumped with his broad chest with full force..her eyes were poped open with fear and shock...and he was just loosing  his senses in her two pools of eyes...

Janny kaisy day du tanny...tu maray liay hi to ai hai...yad rakh chori...ab tera thikana yei hai...tu mary ho ke rehay g...puri jindagi...bughtay gi apnay bhai ki galtun ki shaja..."(how could I let you go...you are here only for me...remember now this is your destiny and you would be for me...for the whole life...and suffered for your brother sins..."saying this he tried to touch her face...but before that she bit him hard...on his hand...he was not ready for her sudden act...so temporally his hold become loose..and she make her self free...

Chuna na many...(donot touch me...)"she did not know where this braveness come from but she had decided that she would fight for her dignity...until her last breath...but she was so innocent tha she did not know that what she had asked...she did not nknow about the anger of rudra paratab rnawat...

His anger was on peak...though her little teeth...did not effect his tough skin as much but that was challenge for his pride..that this small girl...had openly challenged him...this definitely boiled his blood...he atone removed the space between her and held her tiny delicate waist tightly...she winced with pain...now she knew that no one would safe her from him...

Jurat kaisy huy thary...manny dhmkany ki"(how dare you challenge me...")his eyes was daggered on her beautiful face...she had starting  hitting him hard with her tiny palms...but it was igniting his passion more..suddenly he held her both hand behinds her back...now there was not way out...she looked at him so helplessly...but he ignore her...

Chup bilkul chup...awaz na suno me thari..."(shut your mouth at once...I do not want to listen your voice..)he ordered her and moved his face toward hers..she closed her eyes with disgust...he started to kiss her face ...from her jaw line to her pink soft cheeks...on his unwanted touch her eyes get open wide..and tears fell down with embarrassment and helplessness...and that was the wrong time when his eyes fell on her ...and he stopped...he did not know but he could not moved further...those tears falling from her eyes...were piercing in his heart badly...he did not know why but he let her go...

Edited by khankiran - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice start. 
So here rudra is the thakursa. Different take from other stories.
Please continue soon.
 Hope u can pm when u update.