Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

An emotional episode

vidhuarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shakti as Kria has evolved into such a fine actress within a span of 2 years...
Her sense of belonging to this country was portrayed with such conviction and finesse..
All through the episode her eyes did all the talking...
Shakti had received much criticism previously for her shallow enactment of emotional scenes but she did great today..
And Kunwar as Rey was asfhabdai&& I dont know...he is just speechless...
His sense of longing to be with Kria and sub-conscious refusal to accept her departure was portrayed exceptionally...
But i know the CVs will think of something to bring her back...

Meanwhile what is wrong with Ruhi???
Aashi was 10 no 100 times better than this sorry excuse of a human😡...
When Aashi knew that Swayam and Sharon love each other she just backed off without a hassle...
All I can say is Ruhi's in for something major...Either from Sharon or from Swayam and thats not gonna go down well with her...
I just hope the CVs dont waste time in showing the negative repercussions like Ruhi going crazy n all that...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Arsha did awesome job today KAS to like always king f expression bt shakti did fantastic job wid her eyes*_*really today's kr scene ws superb n arsha nailed it no heavy dialogues nthng dere eyes were enough to show everythng
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kunwar always is the king of expressions,as his eyes do all the talking for him,par aj baatcutter ki bhi ankhen apne dil ki saari baat boldi!!!!!! arsha u just nailed it!!!!!!