Shilpa anand may replace Kanchi kaul in Meri bhabhi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Sbs:
Kanchi kaul who plays the role of shraddha in meri bhabhi is quitting coz of her pregnancy and SA n Mansi(gulal fame) have been approached to replace her.
i want her in a new show, not as a replacment.
bcoz original is always best .

Edited by _plutowasi_ - 10 years ago
It is but the thing is she has been trying hard to get a tv show for a long time now. To revive her tv career she needs to start from somewhere.
I want her in a brand new show not as replacement, replacement always get bashed:-)
Originally posted by _Serz_

It is but the thing is she has been trying hard to get a tv show for a long time now. To revive her tv career she needs to start from somewhere.

i don't think she need to revive her career, she is still very popular and get main lead easily:-)
Originally posted by Reality-SUCKS

i don't think she need to revive her career, she is still very popular and get main lead easily:-)
I wish that was true. She is kinda unlucky when it comes to TV. Few of her shows have got scrapped. So thats y. Any ways all the best to her in whateva she does.
Originally posted by _Serz_

I wish that was true. She is kinda unlucky when it comes to TV. Few of her shows have got scrapped. So thats y. Any ways all the best to her in whateva she does.

i didn't know that, one thing is for sure if she comes as replacement than i am gona support her fully, if not then also i will support her:-)
want her in a new show

this is a good show for Shilpa, she looks closest to kanchi. Kanchi has quit for right reasons, dont think anyone will bash Shilpa. ofcourse she needs to emulate what Kanchi did. I find them pretty similar they underplay , not overact. She has to just emulate the therav ( calmness) and grace of Shraddha.